Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is all set to organize Computer based Test or Online Exam for Various post. This Computer based Test (CBT) will be taken on pre arrange centers which was decided by Indian railway Department for All Regions. There are total of 13 RRB’s in India. There are about 18252 vacancies which are to be filled up for RRB Non Technical Popular Categories 2016 thorough conducting this Computer based Test (CBT). Basically the entire selection process involve online computer based test which is common for all post every competitors has to appear in this test.
Computer based Test (CBT) is followed by typing skill test and aptitude test depending upon post applied for, because there are some post for which you need to give typing skill test and aptitude test.
Contenders who marked their presence in Computer based Test (CBT) held on 30th of March, 2016 are searching out उत्तर कुंजी RRB NTPC 1st/2nd/3rd sitting. Guys, you don’t need to worry as in this article we have presented उत्तर कुंजी RRB NTPC 1st/2nd/3rd sitting. So, go through the entire article and get उत्तर कुंजी RRB NTPC 1st/2nd/3rd sitting.
उत्तर कुंजी RRB NTPC 1st/2nd/3rd sitting allahabad 2016 30 mar answer key Morning Shift
RRB NTPC 1st shift answer sheet 2016 :
- Rajiv khel ratna award of 2015? – Sania Mirza
- Which missile successfully fired in rajastan its third generation? – Nag Anti-Tank Missile
- CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? – Syed Kirmani
- Yogini cult has its origin from which state? – Odisha
- Young India Weekly Journal started by? – Gandhiji
- Money Transfer through mobile is called? – IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- Study of cancer? – Oncology
- Good governance day? – 25 December
- Constitution day? – 26 November
- Today Indian coins are made from? – Ferritic Stainless Steel
- Venue of cricket world cup 2019? – England and Wales.
- Hockey league 2016 is won by – Punjab Warriors.
- The exercise “meghdoot” was conducted by Indian Army at which place? – Siachen Glacier, Leh.
- Headquarter of UNO? – New York
- Pressure depends upon? – Force and Area
- Normal eye vision distance? – 6 meters
- Which freedom fighter introduced Western education? – Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- National Space Society headquarters? – Washington D.C.
- Full form of BIOS? – Basic Input Output System
- from where we get most of Vitamin-D? – Sunlight
- Which PM’s name could be seen on Indian currency notes? – Manmohan Singh.
- Capital of J&K in summer? – Srinagar.
- Full form of IFSC – Indian Financial System Code.
- Quit India was held in which year – 1942.
- Thar desert is in? – Rajasthan
- The members of rajya sabha are elected by? – Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
- ISL Football League Champion 2015? – Chennaiyan FC
- Shimla agreement 1972 between? – Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
RRB NTPC 2st shift answer sheet 2016 :
- How much decibel can a human ear hear?- 60-120 DB
- First woman to win Gold medal in Olympics Boxing?- Nicola Adams
- What is MS Office?- Application software
- Which river is called Ganga of South India?- Godavari River
- 1 rupee note bears signature of? – Finance Secretary
- First women President of INC post-independence? – Indira Gandhi
- Chemotherapy is used for treatment of – Cancer
- Wings of Fire book written by?- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- How many languages written in Indian note?- 17
- Jalikattu game is famous in which state?- Tamil Nadu
- 15th P.M. of India?- Narendra Modi
- Which states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY?- Goa and Kerala
- RBI currency note is made of which material?- Cotton and Cotton rags
- What date was extended by RBI to change its pre-dated notes of 2005?- 30th June, 2016
- Who invented Audiophones in 1910?- Nathaniel Baldwin
- National flag of India was designed by?- Pingali Venkaiyya
- LOC between India and Pakistan was constructed in which year?- 1972
- Which Computer key is used to get help menu?- F1 button
- Bhagat Singh was executed in which year?- 1931
- Arunachal Pradesh capital?- Itanagar
- Chicken pox virus name? – Varicella zoster virus
- Commonwealth game was held first time in India in which year?- 2010
- India signed a contract to increase solar energy with which country?- U.K
- Which one is not search engine? – Flipkart
RRB NTPC 3rd shift answer sheet 2016 :
1) Where are headquarters of ISRO located?
2) Which bank is first Bank in India?
Answer: Bank of Hindustan
3) Where first Olympic Games was held?
Answer: Athens, Greece.
4) What is % Of Nitrogen in air?
5). What is the opposite country of first test match of Sachin in 1989?
6) Which country is going to host 2023 cricket world cup?
7) What is east boundary of J&K ?
8) What is validity time of cheque?
Answer: 3 Months
9) What is new name of World Trade center after 9/11 Tragedy?
Answer:One World Trade Center
10) What is Shortcut key to expand browsing screen in web browser?
11) Which day is celebrated as National Science Day?
Answer: Feb 28
12) In which year Shimla Agreement took place?
Answer: Shimla in 1972
13) What is aim of Ganga action plan?
Answer: To Purify Ganga River
14) What does ASCII Stands For?
Answer: American standard code for information exchange
If you have any kind of query related to the above provided information then comment us……………………………………..