On behalf of APSCHE, the Andhra university (AU), Vishakhapatnam organized Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET 2016) which was held on 16th May 2016 at various exam centers. AP ICET answer key 2016 can be downloaded at official website is www.apicet.nic.in.
- Name of Organization : Andhra university (AU), Vishakhapatnam
- Exam Name : Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET 2016)
- Name of the Courses : MBA & MCA
- Exam Date : 16th May 2016
- Category : AP ICET answer key 2016
16 may EENADU AP ICET answer key 2016 by sakshi education – paper solution pdf
APICET Exam Date : 16-05-2016
candidates qualified in APICET-2016 are also eligible for the admission into Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open Universityand MBA & MCA courses offered by all State universities in distance mode.
- Declaration of Preliminary Key 19-05-2016 12
- Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary key 23-05-2016
- Declaration of Ranks (Marks) 27-05-2016
How to Check & Download AP ICET answer key 2016
- Lon on to the official portal www.apicet.nic.in
- You need to check out AP ICET answer key 2016 download on home page
- After doing that AP ICET answer key 2016 PDF file will be opened
- Now, you are required to click ‘Save’ to official AP ICET answer key 2016
SYLLABUS OF APICET – 2016 ENTRANCE TEST
. No. of Questions
Section-A: Analytical Ability (i) Data Sufficiency 20 Duration of (ii) Problem Solving 55 The Test :
Section-B: Mathematical Ability (i) Arithmetical Ability 35 2 1/2 Hours (ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability 30 (150 Minutes) (iii) Statistical Ability 10
Section-C: Communication Ability (i) Vocabulary 10 (ii) Business and Computer Terminology 10 (iii) Functional Grammar 15 (iv) Reading Comprehension 15 Total 200
I.IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES: 1. Candidates are directed to carry into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen only with Blue or Black ink.
2. Besides this, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material, will be sent out of the examination hall.
3. Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
4. Every candidate appearing for APICET–2016 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet on which the candidate has to mark the answer and other relevant data. The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet thoroughly and practice the same at their residence which should make it easy for them to answer in the examination hall. 5. The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet should be handled carefully by the candidates. They are advised not to fold, wrinkle or tear the answer sheet under any circumstance.Further, the candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the answer sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the answer sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to disqualification of the candidate.
6. Candidates shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet under any circumstance. Hence they are advised to be careful while handling their answer sheet.
7. Candidates shall read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions.
8. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 200 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). They should not use HB Pencil for this purpose under any circumstances.
Stay tuned with us and keep commenting to the important AP ICET answer key 2016 pdf of 16 may. Have a nice day !