Finally!!! Central Board of Secondary Education revealed class XIII results on 21st of May, 2016. I hope every students must have checked out their result. Unfortunately those who did’nt clear their exam this year they have got a great opportunity as very soon Central Board of Secondary Education will issued +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form. This article is made up for those students who did’nt clear their exam. So, students the details regarding +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form can be checked out from this article. Students who have not clear the 12 annual exam or got failed in any of the subject can fill +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form. Central Board of Secondary Education will be organizing Improvement Exam for students who scored E1/E2 grade in examination. This is going to be the last chance for class XII students to improve their grades or percentage and clear the subject in which they have got compartment.
Students can view the entire details presented in this article. Below we have mentioned some important information related to +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form. Students are required to fill up +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form on or before the last date. View more information on application fee, how to apply, exam date from below.
+2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form Date 12th Class Reappear Supplementary | Arts | Science | Commerce Online Application form – Apply Now
Examination Fee Details :
Fee for 12th Class, Compartment Examination :
|Foreign School Candidate||1000**||250*|
|All India Scheme||200||150|
|Delhi Scheme (Govt. School Candidate of Delhi)||120||1000**|
Payment Mode :
Examination fee must be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Secretary CBSE” payable at regional office concerned.
How to Apply or fill up +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form
- Firstly, students those want to fill up +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form need to log on to the official website i.e. www.cbse.nic.in
- On home page, find an appropriate link of +2 CBSE Compartment 2016 form and hit on it
- Now, an individual needs to fill up some relevant details in the form and press the “Proceed” button. Afterwards follow the step by step procedure as mentioned below
- Upload the scanned image of photo, signature and demand draft.
- Once again you need to view the information you have given and after doing that you could proceed futher by pressing the submit button.
- Get a hard copy of confirmation page
- Now, you are required to send it along with the original demand draft to the CBSE Regional Office.
Very soon you all will be updated with more information on class XII compartment exam dates, Online Application form etc…………………..stay tuned…………………………………………………..