TSTET 2016 answer key, cutoff marks : Under the guidance of State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), The Government of Telangana State School Education Department efficiently carried out Telangana Teacher’s Eligibility Test on 22nd May 2016. The exam was held as per the pre-decided schedule. Telangana Teacher’s Eligibility Test was taken both in the morning and afternoon sessions. Every state conducts its own TET to fill various empty post of teacher. TSTET 2016 answer key can be viewed from the below link.
- Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
- Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
Telangana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TS TET – 2016) details :-
- The Telangana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TS TET – 2016) was set in 2 papers.
- Paper I was for those who applied to be teachers for class I to V and paper II for those who applied to be teachers for class VI to VIII.
- Contenders those applied to be teachers for class I to VIII are required to write down both papers, i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
22 may allen TSTET 2016 answer key | cutoff marks | Telangana Teacher’s Eligibility Test TsTET.co.in
- Name of the Organization : Department of School Education Hyderabad, Government of Telnagana.
- Official Website : tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Total Vacancies : 10961 Posts
- Date of the Exam : 22nd of May 2016
- Name of Posts : Teachers in Class I to VIII
- Category : TSTET 2016 answer key, cutoff marks
- TSTET 2016 answer key Status: Available Soon.
Name of the Examination : Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2016
1. Class I to V
2. Class VI to VII
Telangana TET District Wise Vacancies :
- Telangana DSC TET Nalgonda : 689 posts
- TS TET Adilabad : 1818 posts
- TS TET Nizamabad teacher : 944 posts
- Telangana TET Mahaboobnagar : 2024 posts
- TS TET Medak : 1257 posts
- Telangana DSC Rangareddy : 1442 posts
- TS TET Khammam teacher : 724 posts
- Telangana TET Warangal : 634 posts
- TS TET Hyderabad : 763 posts
- Telangana DSC Karimnagar : 666 posts
Telangana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TS TET – 2016) cutoff marks :-
An individual need to secure marks as per the cutoff respective to their category. That’s the only way to be declared eligible.
- General 60% and above
- OBC 50% and above
- SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) 40% and above
Here we have come up with an unofficial TSTET 2016 answer key which is solved by various professionals from different coaching institutions. As, the official TSTET 2016 answer key has not yet revealed by the authorities, So contenders have to compare their answers with unofficial answer sheet. Telangana Teacher’s Eligibility Test KEYS can only be checked out from the direct link given in this article at the bottom.