Hey Friends, today CBSE Board conducted the Science Paper Exam i.e chemistry paper. The CBSE 12th standard Chemistry exam paper was successfully conducted on 25th march 2017 (Wednesday). Chemistry is the third science paper held by cbse for yer 2017 board exams all over India. Chemistry paper code 043 had the subject . As per the analysis the Cbse physics paper was easy but the today’s cbse chemistry paper was a bit tricky and lengthy. Enough break of 3 days was given for this paper to all the candidates. Due to pressurized questions students were unable to answer all the questions in a stipulated time . Some questions were direct while on the other hand the other questions from organic part were indirect. There were 4 sets in all of today’s science chem paper i.e A B C D/ I, II, III, IV.
Chemistry is also one of the scoring subjects to score overall in board examinations.
Chemistry Paper Analysis 2017 by CBSE
Following the trend this year CBSE discontinued the trend of asking direct questions in very short questions. Max marks weight age are 70 marks for 26 questions. As per pur analysis and review 35% questions was normal, 45% was easy, 20% were hard by CBSE. Total of 3 hours was allotted to solve the chemistry paper.
CBSE 12th Physics Paper Weightage to forms of Questions
- Very short answer ==> 1 marks per question (Question 1 to 5) ===> total – 5 question of 5 marks.
- Short answer ==> 2 marks per question (Question 6 to 10) ===> total – 5 question of 10 marks.
- Short answer ==> 3 marks per question (Question 11 to 22)===> total – 12 question of 36 marks.
- Long answer ==> 4 marks per question (Question 23)===> total – 1 question of 4 marks.
- Long answer ==> 5 marks per question (Question 24 to 36) ===> total – 3 question of 15 marks.
Question 1- 5 was based on one-word answers, Question 6-19 was very short answer, Question 11-22 short answer type based on reasoning and reactions, Question 23 value based Long answer, 24-26 numerical and application based Long answer with choice. Students who attended organic chemistry (which was numerical and application based) well and solve question with flowchart of reaction will score more then 60.
How To Download CBSE 12th class CHEMISTRY 2017 ANSWER KEY
- Visit the site www.cbse.nic.in
- Search for chemistry answer key/solutions link.
- Download the pdf after matching the answer key.
Have a nice day guys ! bookmark our website for latest updates.