Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment:- Hello friend Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment released the latest notification for various post. Interested candidate for the apply online this post. You can apply the post online application form go to the official website and our website. Our website giving you most important detail if u want and full information. Lots of candidate giving the written exam for this post so you will be firstly prepare for exam today competition are very tough. The recruitment released the latest notification for filling 322 posts of Airports Authority of India. The opening date for apply online 11 May 2015 and the last of apply online application form 10 June 2015 and the last date of examination fees deposit at state bank of India 15 June 2015. The exam has been conduct various examination.More details in Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment are given below.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment the post 322.Age Limit: Maximum age as on 30/06/2015 (including age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC (NCL) (a) DGM/Dy. Company Secretary :- 40 Years for GEN, 45 for SC/ST, 43 for OBC (b) Manager :- 32 Years GEN, 37 for SC/ST, 35 for OBC (c) Junior Executive :- 27 Years GEN, 32 for SC/ST, 30 for OBC.
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Techh,MCA, ICWA, CA, B.Com, M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||322 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.06.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Airports Authority of India|
- Deputy Company Secretary 01
- Deputy General Manager (Commercial) 01
- Deputy General Manager (Human Resource) 07
- Deputy General Manager (Information Technology) 05
- Deputy General Manager (Fire Services) 02
- Deputy General Manager (Airport Operations) 06
- Manager (Corporate Affairs) 02
- Manager (Fire Services) 13
- Manager (Finance) 24
- Manager (Human Resource) 27
- Manager (Information Technology) 20
- Manager (Technical) 04
- Manager (Official Language) 02
- Manager (Commercial) 03
- Manager (Cargo) 05
- Manager (Law) 18
- Manager (Economic Planning) 02
- Manager (Architecture) 04
- Manager (Public Relations) 05
- Manager (Airport Operations) 17
- Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs) 02
- Junior Executive (Finance) 30
- Junior Executive (Technical) 30
- Junior Executive (Cargo) 25
- Junior Executive (Human Resource) 30
- Junior Executive (Commercial) 20
- Junior Executive (Law) 15
- Junior Executive (Official Language) 02
How to apply Airports Authority of India
- Go to www.aai.aero in official website .
- From web page look for the mentioned link of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015.
- Online application mode is applicable only.
- First download official manual details and read it carefully.
- Fill application form as instructed in manual.
- Pay application fee as instructed to cast wise .
- Attach all certificate with application form.
- Submit your application form within given time limit.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to submit
Stay Tuned With Us for more Updates about the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 as we regularly update our website. good luck.COPY CODE SNIPPET Copy and paste the code between the and tags of your page, on one of your eligible sites. Important: placing the code outside the tags will prevent your ads from appearing correctly. It can take 20-30 minutes for the ad to appear on the page. At first, the ad might show as a normal text and image ad, but it will soon be replaced by a native ad. See the code implementation guide for more details. BACK I'M DONE