Bihar BSNL je paper leak 25 sep news rumors – TTA cutoff marks :-
The Telecom organization Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had discharged an enrollment warning with the end goal of filling in around 1460 opening of Junior Engineers in the organization. BSNL JE TTA Answer Key 2016 is reported online at bsnl.co.in. The organization had welcomed online applications in such manner and got a great many applications. Examination for posts of JE is going to occur on 25th September 2016. well as we probably am aware the primary thought process of giving authority BSNL Junior Engineer Answer Key 2016 is to get understudies know how they have at long last preformed in the examination this endeavor. So government association which is directing Exam hopefuls must development and download BSNL JE TTA 2016 Cut off.
Bharat Sanchar nigam constrained Junior Engineer examination effectively occurred in India’s different areas. Presently Everyone is looking online to check BSNL JE Answer Key 2016. well for beyond any doubt this page is devoted to BSNL JE 2016 Ans Key and cut off Updates. yet, for the real data of hopefuls, it has been chosen that examination occurred effectively on 25th of September 2016. Well BSNL Junior Engineer Answer Key 2016 will discharge for every single such set eg: SET A, B, C, D today itself. before we continue further let us disclose applicants about how to download BSNL Jr. Engineer Ans Key 2016.
There are a few stages which are should have been trailed by possibility to get BSNL JE/TTA Exam Answer Key 2016. tail it regulated and hopeful won’t have any issue in getting the Details.
BSNL JE TTA 25 September 2016 Questions:
The following questions were asked in the first set exam of BSNL JE:
- The dimensional formula for gravitational constant?
- Units of inertia?
- 111110 hexadecimal value
- Which is the layer above presentation layer in OSI?
- High resistance measuring device?
- Tumor is a part of which study
- Army Flag Day
Session 3 PM of JE exam
20 Questions of this session were from last two years paper. Only 10-15 % paper was numerical.
- Which motor is frequency converter- 3 phase squirrel, wounded and Synchronous.
- Which topology is suitable for connection of two 3 phase 4 wire networks, ie star- star, star delta etc
- Effect of rain on microwaves frequency wise
- Interrupt memory location in 8086
- Read about FAR CALL and FAR JUMP in 8086.
Ist session Review of JE exam 25/09/2016
- Maths questions were tough.
- Electrical Part was also at its difficult side.
- GK was not at that much easy to score too.
- Physics and Communication Section were easy to do.
- Basics of C+ and C++ questions were also there.
Topics from which the Questions were asked:
Integration, 1 matrix properties , diagonal elements of skew-symmetric matrix
English: active passive, rearrange sentence,blanks, opposite of ‘affluent ‘
Active passive, rearrange sentence,blanks, an opposite of ‘affluent ‘
Highlighted Questions for Junior Engineer Exam of BSNL
1) The FM Signal with a Modulation index mf is passed through a Frequency Tripler. The Wave is the Out Put of the Tripler will have a modulation Index of
- Mf 9
- Mf 3
- 3 Mf
- 9 Mf
2) The Modulation System inherently is most Noise Resistant in SSB Suppressed carrier
3) The Hartely Law State that
- The Maximum Rate of Information transmission depends on the Depth of Modulation
- The Maximum Rate of Information Depends on the channel Bandwidth
- Only Binary Codes may be used
- Redundancy is Essential
4) The Most Common Modulation System Used for telegraphy is
- Single tone Modulation
- Two Tone Modulation
5) In high power AM transmission, Modulation is done at
- Buffer Stage
- Oscillator Stage
- RF Stage
- IF Stage
6) The Biggest Disadvantage the IMP ATT Diode has is its
- Low Efficiency
- High Noise
- Low BW
- Inutility to provide Pulse Operation
- Low Power handling Ability
7) Vacuum Tube Eventually Fall at Microwave Frequencies Because of their
- Inter-Electrode Capacitance
- Small Series inductance
- Large Shunt Capacitance
- Short Transit Time
- Increase Noise Figure
8) FM Broadcast band lies in
9) In AM transmission the Frequency, Which is not transmitted, is
- Carrier Frequency
- Audio Frequency
- Upper Side Frequency
- Lower Side Frequency
10) VSB is an Abbreviation if vestigial Sideband, is derived by Filtering
- Either (a) or (b)
BSNL TTA Expected Cut off Marks for selection:
|Category||Low Cut- Off Marks||High Cut-Off Marks|
|General||110-130 / 200||140-150/200|
|OBC||110-130 / 200||140-150/200|
|SC||100-120 / 200||130-140/200|
|ST||90-110 / 200||130-140/200
For more details refer to official website of BSNL. Have a nice day !