aipmt 2016 rank predictor, career point aipmt rank predictor, AIPMT rank predictor by resonance :- AIPMT aspirants can check easily out their probable rank in AIPMT 2016 with the help of aipmt 2016 rank predictor. This aipmt 2016 rank predictor will help you out in checking how much rank you might get in AIPMT 2016 entrance test. Contenders who marked their presence in AIPMT 2016 entrance test on 1st of May can check their probable All India Rank (AIR) through aipmt 2016 rank predictor. As you all must know what a rank predictor tool is ???? Basically it is considered as an advanced tool which is designed on algorithm at what marks rank are allotted. aipmt 2016 rank predictor will help out all contestants to know their rank in AIPMT 2016 before the announcement of AIPMT 2016 entrance test result. In order to calculate your All India Rank (AIR) AIPMT 2016 rank with the help of aipmt 2016 rank predictor contenders need to fill up some of their mandatory information like their expected score, category, date of birth, etc. in the respective column.
career point aipmt 2016 rank predictor by resonance, parinama, Allen
Here in the table given below we have provided the aipmt cut-off (as per 2015) :
|Category||Marks Range||Rank Range (All India Quota Seats)||Category||Marks Range||Rank Range (All India Quota Seats)|
|UR||695 – 453||1 – 14052||UR – PH||449 – 324||15149 – 61494|
|OBC||453 – 450||14053 – 14905||OBC – PH||322 – 312||62218 – 67788|
|SC||453 – 324||14200 – 61238||SC- PH||315 – 302||66314 – 73737|
|ST||451 – 288||14481 – 83162||ST – PH||NA||NA|
aipmt 2016 cutoff MARKS (for different categories) :
|General Category||50 %|
|Reserved (OBC, SC & ST) Category||40%|
|General Category (PH)||45%|
|Reserved Category (PH)||40%|
Follow up these procedure to use aipmt 2016 rank predictor
Here some contestants need to know how to use aipmt 2016 rank predictor, In order to know we suggest you all to follow up these below written steps as these steps might help you out in calculation of your All India Rank (AIR) AIPMT 2016 rank.
- Contestants can take a help from aipmt 2016 rank predictor with their respective registered Facebook and Gmail account
- After registering yourself for aipmt 2016 rank predictor contenders need to fill up some of their mandatory information like AIPMT 2016 Roll Number/Registration number, Candidate’s Category, Date of Birth, domicile etc.
- Now, there you are required to fill up your calculated marks of each section i.e…………….Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections
- At last, after filling the above mentioned details, all you have to do is to click on ‘Start Analyzing Button’
- Very soon you will get your All India Rank (AIR) AIPMT 2016 rank
For any queries comment below………………………………………………………….