The Central Board of Secondary Education had Stored Previous Examinations Question Papers Set wise at the Board official Website of cbse.nic.in. All the 10th Class Students of Secondary School of can Download the CBSE 10th Class 2016 Previous Question Papers for Guessing the Important Questions for the annual final Examinations and CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016.The CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016 Available for all Subjects and all Languages.
The Central Board of Secondary Education Secondary 10th Class Studying Students can get CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016. The Students Who are currently Studying in Class X those Students can Download the CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016 . The Central Board of Secondary Education had Provided the important questions for the year 2016 examination from the Subjects of Arabic Bengali Bhutia Commerce English Communicative English Language and Literature Gujarati Hindi(Course A) Hindi(Course B) Home Science Kannada Malayalam Marathi Mathematics for Blind Candidates Mathematics Punjabi Science Science for Blind Candidates Science Urdu Version Social Science Social Science Urdu Version Tamil Telugu Urdu(Course A) Urdu (Course B).
CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016 download que paper pdf
CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016 had been issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (c.b.s.e.) 2015. Math cbse syllabus for class 10th 2015 had QUADRATIC EQUATIONS, ARITHMETIC PROGRESSIONS , CIRCLES ,CONSTRUCTIONS, HEIGHTS AND DISTANCES , PROBABILITY ,LINES (In two-dimensions) , AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES , SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES and cbse important question bank. The previous year specimen question paper of 2014-2015 and to upgrade your cbse examination results of 2016 you people are required to CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016 and online model answers are available in the attached sheet for students and teachers. Visit the official site which is mentioned below.
- If the ratio of the corresponding sides of two similar triangles is 2:3, then what is the ratio of their corresponding height?
- The areas of two similar triangles and are 25cm2 and 49 cm2 respectively. If QR = 9.8 cm, find BC.
- DE is parallel to BC. If AD = 12.4 cm, DB = 6.2cm, AE = 2x and EC = 6x – 2. Find the value of x.
- Prove that if a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides in distinct points then the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
- In the given figure, in ABC, DE || BC so that AD = 2.4cm, AE = 32cm and EC=4.8cm. Find AB.
- State and prove Basic Proportionality Theorem. Using the above theorem, if ABCD is a trapezium whose diagonals intersect each other at O show that AO/OC = BO/OD.
- It the given fig-2, if Δ ABE ≅ Δ ACD, prove that ΔADE ~ ΔABC.
- Prove that the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.Using the above result show that sum of the squares of the sides of a rhombus is equal to the sum of the squares of its diagonals.
- Prove that the ratio of areas of 2 similar triangles is equal to the ratio of squares of their corresponding sides. Using the above result prove that area of an equilateral triangle described on one side of a square is half the area of triangle described on one of its diagonals.
- Find the missing frequencies f1 and f2 in the following frequency distribution table, it is given that the mean of the distribution is 56.
|C.I||0 – 20||20 – 40||40 – 60||60 – 80||80 –100||100 – 120||Total|
- Find the value of k, for which given value is a zero of the given quadratic polynomial (a) (x2+2kx-3);x = -1/2 (b)x2+4ax-k; x= -a
- Verify that -1, 1, 2 are zeros of a cubic polynomial x3 – 2x2 – x+2 & verify the relationship between the zeros & its coefficients.
- Form a quadratic polynomial whose (i) zeros are 2 & -3(ii) zeros are -4/5 & 1/3.
- Solve the equations 15x -6y = 30 ; 17x + 10y =118
- Solve the equations ax + by = c; bx – ay = 0
- A fraction becomes 9/11, if 2 is added to both the numerator & denominator. If 3 is added to both the numerator & denominator it becomes 5/6. Find the fraction.
- Solve(By cross multiplication) 2/u + 3/v = 13 ; 5/u – 4/v = -2
- Find the values of p & q for which the following system has infinite solutions. 2x + 3y = 7 ; (p + q)x + (2p – q)y = 21.
- I am three times as old as my son. Five years later, I shall be two and a half times as old as my son. How old I am and how old is my son?
- A and B are friends and their ages differ by two years. A’s father D is twice as old as A, & B is twice as old as his sister C. The ages of D and C differ by 40 years. Find the ages of A and B?
- Five years hence father’s age will be three times age of his son. Five years ago father was seven times as old as his son. Find their present ages.
- Five years ago, Neeta was thrice as old as Gita. Ten years later, Neeta will be twice as old Gita. How old are Gita & Neeta now?
- If two zeroes of the polynomials are x4 – 6x3 – 26x2 + 138x – 35 are 2±√3, find the other zeroes.
- On dividing x3 – 3x2 + x + 2 by polynomials g(x), the quotient & remainder were x – 2 & – 2x+4 respectively. Find g(x).
- If the polynomials x4 + 2x3 + 8x2 + 12x + 18 is divided by another polynomial x2+ 5, the remainder comes out to be p x +q. Find the values of p and q .
- Prove that √2 is not a rational number.
- Find the values of m and n for which the following system of equations has infinitely many solutions: 3x+4y = 12; (m + n)x +2(m-n)y=5m-1
- Solve for x & y: x/a +y/b =1 ; a(x-a) – b( a + b)=2a2+b2
- Solve for x & y: b x/a +ay/b = a2+b2; x+ y =2ab.
- Solve for x & y: x/a – y/b = a-b; ax +by = a3 + b3
- Solve for x & y: 3(2x + y ) = 7xy ; 3(x +3y) = 11xy.
- Solve for x & y: 3/(x + y) + 2/(x – y) =2 ; 9/(x +y) + 4/(x- y) = 1;(x + y) ≠0 (x – y) ≠0
- A two digit number is obtained by either multiplying the sum of the digits by 8 & adding 1, or by multiplying the difference of the digits by 13 & adding 2. Find the number. How many such numbers are there?
- The difference between two numbers is 15 &the difference between their squares is 465. Find the numbers.
- In a rectangle if length is increased by 7 units & breadth is decreased by 3 units or if length is decreased by 7 units & breadth is increased by 5 units, in both the cases the area remains same. Find the dimensions of the rectangle. Also find the area of the rectangle.
- A fraction is such that if the numerator is multiplied by 3 & denominator is reduced by 3, we get 18/11, but if the numerator is increased by 8 & denominator is doubled, we get 2/5. Find the fraction.
- Solve(By Cross-Multiplication)
(a – b) x + (a+ b) y = a2 – 2ab – b2 ;
(a + b)( x + y) = a2 + b2
Steps to download CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website i.e. cbse.nic.in
- When you will visit the site you will check the CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016 option
- Visit the student section
- Click on that
- You will need to fill certain things
- Fill that and get CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016
- Save it and take it for future reference
So we have explained the steps which will be helpful for you to know about CBSE Maths Class 10 important questions 2016.