Border Security Force (BSF) had invited application for Recruitment to fill up 797 posts of Constable (Tradesman) for various trades named as Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Water Carrier, Washer man, Barber, Sweeper, Khoji etc along with constable tradesman posts.
As selection process including various stages like physical test, trade test and written test etc. So, aspirants must have the proper knowledge of tests which they will have to face at each different stages. There is more and more competition increasing day by day, its become challenging for everyone.
Now, here we’re providing prescribed latest scheme of examination and whole selection procedure, which may helps the aspirants to chase this challenge.
Check out : BSF constable tradesman syllabus 2015
Check BSF constable tradesman syllabus 2015 exam pattern bsf.nic.in
- Job Category: Central Government
- Job Location: India
Selection prodecure :
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are –
|Categories||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
|Men belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above)||167.5 cms||78-83 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Race||5 Kms in 24 Minutes|
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Constable (Tradesman) written Exam is as Follows :-
- The written test will be conducted on OMR basis.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The written test will be of 100 markS
- Cut off marks for written examination will be 35% for General and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.
BSF constable tradesman syllabus 2015
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Constable (Tradesman) written test is given below :-
- General Awareness/Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
- Knowledge of elementary Mathematics : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
Analytical Aptitude :
- Reasoning Ability : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- General Hindi/English : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
For more related updates regarding Check BSF constable tradesman syllabus 2015 exam pattern bsf.nic.in stay tuned with us.