Directorate Of Technical Education (DTE) and State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) organizes B.Ed and D.El.Ed (CT) entrance test for admissions into B.H.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil, D.El.Ed, B.Ed 2 years courses for every year. This entrance test was successfully organized on 21st June, 2015 at lot of exam centres. Many numbers of aspirants are given this entrance test.
State Council of Educational Research and Training which is also termed as SCERT whose main office is located in Bhubaneswar. It is recognized by NCTE (national council of teacher education). Every year SCERT conducts D.El.ED, B.Ed, B.H.Ed, M.Ed,M.Phil and many other examinations for the candidates who are interested in teaching field.This year also the State Council of Educational Research and Training conducted D.EI.Ed (CT) and B.Ed entrance examination for the admissions into teacher field.
For more details about Counselling for D.El.Ed SCERT Odisha 2015 Schedule Dates stay tuned with us.
Counselling for D.El.Ed SCERT Odisha 2016-17 Schedule Dates
There are many candidates who have preparing for D.EI.Ed SCERT and want to know the schedule dates so here we have given the information in the instruction with exam date every candidates can easily check here.
- Name of the Exam : D.El.Ed (CT) Entrance Examination
- Conducting by : Directorate of Teacher Education and State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Exam Date : 21st June, 2016
- Result date : 17th July, 2016
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha (SCERT Odisha) has invited applicationsfrom the eligible candidates to get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education Course (D.El.Ed. course which was earlier known as Teachers’ Certificate or TC Course) for the session 2016-2017. D.El. Ed. is a two year course which is offered by 30 DIETs, 4 BIETs, DRCs and 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions and 2 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (SC and ST Development) in Odisha with 5800 seats.
In order to be eligible for admission in Odisha D.El.Ed (CT) Course 2016-17, the candidate should have passed Higher Secondary or 10+2 or equivalent examination in Arts, Science or Commerce with minimum 50% marks in case of General Category candidates and minimum 45% marks in case of Reserved Category candidates.
All the candidates who had appeared in the examination are now eagerly waiting for SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed (CT) Entrance Exam Results. Odisha CT D.El.Ed entrance exam result 2016 has been published by the organization on 17th July, 2016 at 6 PM. Candidates can check their results from the official website which is admissions.scertodisha.in.
After result declaration SCERT will start counselling process and through counselling process colleges will be allotted. students will asked to fill choices through counselling process and fill their favourite college.
Counselling for D.El.Ed SCERT Odisha 2016-17
Now SCERT is going to conduct the D.El.Ed (CT) entrance exam counselling for admission into above courses. Candidates must carry the following documents to the counselling and submit the below original document and 2 sets of Xerox copies at the time of admissions.
- Admission Fees as per Information Brochure.
- Downloaded Intimation Letter.
- Placement Letter.
- CLC, in original.
- Conduct Certificate, in original.
- All Certificates and Mark sheets in original.
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he / she has passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC / SEBC candidates, by virtue of birth.
- PH Certificate in case of PH candidates.
- Ex-serviceman Certificate in case of son / daughter / spouse of Ex-serviceman.
- Green Card in case of Green Card Holder.
- Two recent stamp size coloured photographs.
If you guys need any help regarding Counselling for D.El.Ed SCERT Odisha 2016 Schedule Dates, please visit our official website and if you are not able to visit please leave a comment then we have solve your problem easily and you feel good.