Current Affairs 13th January 2015 – Full PDF :- Hello candidates as all you know that today every one is running behind the jobs in different fields and their interested sectors. By which they can improve their future ahead. today every one is looking for the best job and better environment for them. For this cause there is to much competition in all over the country and the aspirants doing too much hard work for making their future better ahead. There are so many subjects to prepare to fight against the competition to get the desirable job and you all know the importance of current affairs for the competition and for the daily life. It helps you to crack the competition as well a help to get update yourself from day to day life activities which is happening all over the world and to know what is going on to your all around. From here you can download the Current Affairs 13th January 2015.
Current Affairs 13th January 2015
- Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo won the FIFA Ballon d’Or for the second year in a row and the third time in his career.
- Assembly polls in Delhi will be held on 7th February and counting of votes will take place on 10th February.
- A.S. Kiran Kumar is the new Secretary of the Department of Space as also Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organization and the Space Commission.
- Idukki in Kerala has become India’s first district to be linked to the National Optic Fibre Network (NOFN), Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad made the formalannouncement of linking the hilly district with eight block offices and 53 gram panchayats to the network.
- Justice S K Sinha was appointed Chief Justice of Bangladesh to become the first Hindu to hold the highest judicial post in the Muslim-majority country on 12 January 2015.
- January 12 was celebrated as National Youth Day to mark the birth anniversary of social reformer, philosopher and thinker Swami Vivekananda.
- Anirban Lahiri has been voted the 2014 Players’ Player of the Year for his successful exploits on the Asian Tour, where he won two titles and finished second on the Order of Merit.
- Global magazine Central Banking has honored Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Raghuram Rajan with Governor of the Year award for 2015.
- Microsoft Mobiles, maker of Lumia smartphones, has tied up with Idea Cellular for enabling the telco’s 34 million data users to purchases apps and pay for them through monthly bills or prepaid balances.
- The ministry of finance has extended the term of the Ramesh Abhishek, chairman, Forward Markets Commission (FMC), a third time for another three months or until it fills up the post, whichever is earlier.
Be in touch on regular basis with us for the further Updates. We are regularly updating this website. So keep visiting our website and if you have any query, leave your precious comments in the comment box given below. Our team will help you in solving your problem as soon as possible.