download SSC Junior Engineer syllabus 2015 check SSC JE Notification 2015 Download CSS Junior Engineer (JE) hall ticket 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the organization that holds much recruitment to hire the efficient manpower to the departments of the central government. SSC works under the Union government of India, which conducts CGL, CHSL, JE, Stenographer, Constable GD and other recruitments every year. Many unemployed candidates look up for SSC recruitment notification every year because it recruits thousands of employees yearly. SSC is having nine regional centers i.e. New Delhi, Allahabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Raipur, Bangalore, Chandigarh, and Guwahati.
SSC has released the notification for SSC JE Notification 2015 for Junior Engineer vacancies. These jobs are in streams like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contract in various departments like CPWD, BRO, MES, CWC and Department of Posts. Huge number of applicants had applied for this post.
Now, those candidates who are going to appear in Written Exam for the post of Junior Engineer they all are checking SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card on web. For SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card updates check this page regularly. Candidates can also download SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card from official site through on-line process by taking some necessary steps which are given below on this page. Written Exam for Junior Engineer post will be held on 06th December 2015.
Download SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card/Date 2015 JE Exam Syllabus
After applying fro the above mention recruitment, most of the candidate are also looking for SSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Syllabus in order to get good marks. So guys, do not need to worry we have provided you SSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Syllabus below. Take a look.
- Name of the Organization : Staff Selection Commission
- Job Role : Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
SSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Syllabus :
- The examination is Objective & Conventional type
- The exam will conduct in two sessions
- General Intelligence and General Awareness are common for all branches
|Papers||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper-I Objective type (OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for this Paper)||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon]|
|(ii) General Awareness||50|
|(iii) Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)OR Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||100|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)OR Part – B General Engineering (Electrical)OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hours [2.00 PM to 4.00 P|
Procedure to download SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card
- Job Hunters have to open the official site first which is ssc.nic.in
- Then candidate should select “Latest News” option which is available on home page of official site.
- Now candidate should select recruitment for which candidates want to apply.
- Now search out SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card
- Candidate can download hall ticket either by entering name or registration number.
- Then enter on submit button in few second hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Download call letter or take the printout of it and bring it at time of examination
Candidates can visit our website for current updates related to Staff Selection Commission like exam, call letter, result, recruitment, answer key etc.
COPY CODE SNIPPET Copy and paste the code between the and tags of your page, on one of your eligible sites. Important: placing the code outside the tags will prevent your ads from appearing correctly. It can take 20-30 minutes for the ad to appear on the page. At first, the ad might show as a normal text and image ad, but it will soon be replaced by a native ad. See the code implementation guide for more details. BACK I'M DONE