Eastern Coalfields Limited had come up with an official notification for recruitment of 300 Clerk Grade-III vacant position. Eastern Coalfields Limited had invited online application from qualified candidates for filling up Clerk Grade-III vacancies. Job hunters who were waiting for Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal may utilize this opportunity provided by ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Recruitment. Go through officiall notification of ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Recruitment for category wise vacancies.
Organization Website : www.easterncoal.gov.in
Organization Name : Eastern Coalfields Limited
Job Category : Government Jobs
Name Of The Posts : Clerk Grade-III
Number of Posts : 300
- Unreserved – 233
- SC – 45
- ST – 22
Location : West Bengal
Last Date : 28 February, 2016
ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Application form & Recruitment WB Syllabus Exam pattern
Eligibility Criteria for ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Recruitment :
ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Recruitment Pay Scale :
- Refer official Notification file.
ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Recruitment Selection Criteria :
- The Written test is to short list the candidates for Computer Test. The Computer Test will be for 20 marks on MS Word and MS Excel and elementary knowledge on internet email, printing etc.
ECL Clerk Age Limit :
- There is no age limit for applicants.
- Candidates Who is in live role of the company and completed minimum of 3 years of service as on 01.01.2016 are eligible to apply for these Clerk Grade-III posts
ECL Clerk Application Fee :
- No need to pay any application fee for ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Recruitment.
Education Qualification :
- Applicants need to possess 10th class/ Matriculate or equivalent from recognized board or university.
Important Dates For ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Recruitment :
- Opening date for application submission : 11 February, 2016
- Last date for receipt of application form : 28 February, 2016
ECL Clerk Gr 3 2016 Syllabus, Exam pattern
- All the participant have to go through with a written test of 60 (Sixty) marks of multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be asked from General awareness, English knowledge of class X, office knowledge of computer, arithmetic, common knowledge of company & NCWA.
- There will be a Computer Test will be for 20(twenty) marks on MS Word and MS Excel and elementary knowledge on the internet, email, printing etc.
General Awareness :
- Indian Constitution, Indian Geography, Indian History, Indian Culture & Heritage, Countries & Currencies, General Science, Current Events – National & International, Indian National Movement, Science & Technology Countries & Capitals, etc..
- Active & Passive Voice, Adverb, Vocabulary, Transformation of Sentences, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Grammar, Sentence Rearrangement, Comprehension, Tenses, Fill in the Blanks,Verb, Error Correction, Direct/Indirect Speech, Idioms & Phrases, Unseen Passages, Synonyms, Antonyms etc..
Arithmetic Ability :
- Trigonometry, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Discount, Mensuration, Number Systems, Average, Ratio and Time, Time and Distance, Surds, Whole Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Interest, Decimals & Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Mixtures & Allegations, Percentage etc..
- Internet Usage, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Excel, Windows, Computer Software & Hardware.
How to Apply
Candidates can download the application form from above link or official website www.easterncoal.gov.in. The duly filled application form along with relevant documents should reach below mentioned address on or before 29th February 2016.
Postal Address :
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL), Office of the Chairman-Cum-Managing Director, Sanctoria, PO: Dishergarh, Dist. Burdwan, West Bengal – 713333
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org