Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) had recently announced 1509 vacancies of various posts like above mentioned, for this huge number’s of applications were received by officially of DMRC. The board has decided to conduct the exam of Junior Engineer and remaining posts on different days as there are two many post. exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical and for the remaining post i.e….. Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics), Station Controller ,Train Operator, Steno and Assistants vacancies is here given under. Candidates who applied for DMRC corresponding posts they can download exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical. dmrc maintainer electrical exam will be held in a month of December 2015 or January / February 2016.
- Name of Organization : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- No of Posts : 1509
- Category : exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical
- Date of Written Test : Will be Updated soon
exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical proper full details 2015
- For the post of Maintainer the selection procedure will comprise in two-stage process which includes Written Test (paper-I only), followed by Medical examination in BeeOne category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
Written Test : The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day in the same centre).
Paper-I :- will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on :
- General Awareness
- Logical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- knowledge of the discipline / trade
There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking for sure. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration. Written Test for Maintainer post will consist of one paper only.
Paper-II :- (Not for Maintainers post) will consist of objective type questions on :
- General English to judge the knowledge of English language.
- There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks.There will be negative marking.
- For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
Important Note : Examination may be conducted Offline (OMR based) or Online (Computer based) mode.
Downloading steps of syllabus of exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical
- Applied candidates need to visit the official web portal i.e…. www.dmrcmetrorail.com
- Find out the link which shows “exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical “
- Click on the link
- exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical will appear on the screen
- Download it and prepare yourself properly for the exam in order to score well
If you guys have any query regarding exam syllabus of dmrc maintainer electrical let us know about that. As we are there to help you guys.