The Central Board of Secondary Education already conducts their University Grants Commission NET exam, which held on 10th July 2016, large numbers of candidates have appeared in this examination and now they all are curious to know about their CBSE UGC NET Result 2016.National Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Assistant Professor in both Indian Universities and colleges wow guys this is really a great job one must feel very pride to have such a job .Now all the applied candidates look forward after successfully giving their examination and they all are searching their UGC NET Merit list 2016 by the help of this they should know their selection status. Therefore, we are going to tell you that your Cut off Marks List will be declared on its official website very soon after organization reveals their scorecard.
cbse ugc net cutoff marks july 2016
University Grants Commission is the constitutional body, which came under the Government of India which was established on December 28, 1953, in New Delhi, India. It owned and control by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.this is the history of the board which conducts the examination at such a large scale That is why they are the head authority which conducting the examination and allow you to download CBSE NET July Exam Cut Off Marks 2016.
The qualification of the candidate will based on the three sets of paper paper1 paper2 and paper3 these three individual papers will decide your fate in the result in these three papers every set has its own qualifying marks percentage which is set by the university for different categories of candidates all over india so it is like.
cbse ugc net qualifying marks 2016
in paper1 the qualifying marks will be 40% for general and 35% for the rest categories.
and in paper 2 the qualifying marks are like;
40% for general and 35% for other categories;
and te most important and the most marks weighting paper is paper 3 which carries 75% for general and 60% for other categories.
- Out of those aspirants who have cleared the above-mentioned qualifying marks, a merit list will be prepared subject and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such aspirants.
- The top 15% aspirants for each subject and category, under the merit list, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from out of the NET qualified candidates.
cbse ugc net 2016 passing marks, clearing scorecard
now since we have told you about each and every detail now it is time to introduce you to the method by which you all can go and get each and every detail whatever you wanted from the official website.
First, all the applied candidates have to visit the official website cbsenet.nic.in
- Then look out the option of your choice present on the web page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Now enter all the necessary information in it.
- Your choice of interested tab will appear on your screen
- Save it for the future use.
here you get each and every detail about the examination hope your visit to us worth it thanks for choosing us guys.