J&K 16 August hall ticket 2015, JKPSC Syllabus 2015, JKPSC PSC Civil Service Competitive call letter
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will be conducting a test which is schedule to be held on 16th August 2015 at affiliated examination centers of Jammu & Kashmir. Lots of eligible and interested candidates had registered themselves online for these recruitment test. Candidate who have registered themselves for JKPSC Post J&K Civil Service(Judicial) Competitive Examination,2013 in response to the Notification No.PSC/Exam/ 2013/111 dated 24 December 2013 and are Eligible for this Exam they Can Download there JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015 from the official web portal.
I know that you all are eagerly waiting for JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015 from last 2 years in order to attempt this JKPSC Post J&K Civil Service(Judicial) Competitive Examination. Now, it is a good news for you all people that JKPSC recruitment examination will conduct on 16th of August 2015 and all the candidates can download their JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015 from official site.
JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015/Syllabus – PSC Civil Service Competitive
It is mentioned in the official notification regarding JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015 that the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Service (Judicial) Competitive Examination, 2013 (Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Munsiffs) shall be conducted on 16 August 2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
The Admit Cards have already been dispatched to the addresses of the candidates. However, in case, if any candidate does not receive his/her admit card in time, he/she may download the same from the Commission’s website
Further the candidates are advised to follow these instructions during the examination :
- Candidates shall carry Admit Card in the allotted examination centre to secure admission to the examination hall. Always keep the Examination Admit Card with you and show it to the supervisory staff on duty as and when required/demanded.
- Do not write anything related or un-related to Examination on your Admit Card.
- Candidates should be seated in the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the back side of the response sheet as well as on the question paper.
- Ensure that you are seated in the Examination hall 20 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of the examination.
- Before entering into the campus of the Examination Hall, make sure that you are not in possession of the Mobile Phone/Programmable Calculators or any unauthorized/incriminating material. In case you are found in possession of any unauthorized material during the examination, you shall be disqualified for such examination(s).
- The examination is Multiple Choice Type. Each question will have 04 options marked as A,B,C & D. You should choose the correct option and darken the corresponding oval on your OMR answer sheet by Blue or Black ball point pen.
- The oval should be fully darkened, without causing any damage to the Response Sheet.
Steps to download JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015
- log on to the official web portal which is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Search out the link of JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015
- Click on the link relevant to “JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015”
- Fill all the asked details, then press on the submit option
- Your JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015 will be generated into the screen
- Take a print out of it
For any further queries regarding JKPSC J&K Admit Card 2015, tell us you may leave your comment in the comment box below.