KD Campus SSC CGL Answer Key 2016 Tier 1 Online 27th August All Shift Ques Paper Analysis,Cut Off by paramount coaching download SSC ssc.nic.in ssconline sscnr sscwr morning afternoon evening paper solutions asked questions
Today one of the biggest government examination has been conducted and i.e Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam also know as SSC CGL Tier 1 or phase 1 paper online. Approximately 7.8 Lakh candidates appeared at the exam centers. The Northern Region i.e SSC NR conducted the CGL pre exam for candidates whose forms were accepted by SSC. The States from northern region were Uttarakhand, Delhi & Rajasthan. Candidates are now searching for the SSC CGL Answer Key 2016 held on 27th August 2016 in Morning , Afternoon & Evening shifts respectively. The exam mode was ONLINE so the direct question papers will be uploaded here shortly. The answer key of ssc cgl exam has been prepared after the exam shifts by various coaching academy experts and teachers. Some of the questions which came in today’s ssc cgl paper are given below. Hope you all guys did well ! Just read the important instructions and news below to fetch the CGL unofficial Answer Key 2016 Tier 1 Online.
|Exam Shifts||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
SSC CGL Answer Key 2016
The SSC CGL Pre exam will be held from 27th August till 11 September 2016 at various centers across the country India. This exam in 2016 has a very big change as the paper was now conducted online. Earlier a set of 200 Questions were asked in the SSC CGL question paper but now in SSC CGL 2016 Question Paper 100 questions were asked and the time limit changed from 2 Hours to 1 hour 15 minutes i.e 75 minutes. Each question will carry 2 marks for every correct answer and negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. This big change will definitely bring a tough competition and same thing was observed in today’s cgl exam questions difficulty level. Last year cutoff will entirely change this year. The expected cutoff marks of CGL pre exam by experts and coaching institutes is given below. But before going to the exam analysis report and cutoff section just go through the links for the cgl answer key/paper solutions given out by various coaching centers which are well known by the candidates for preparation of SSC CGL exam.
Update :- The answer key will open for both Morning & Evening Shift
Please Note :- SSC CGL Answer Key 2016 Tier 1 Online will be officially declared very soon by the Staff Selection commission in the latest notice issued in the interest of all the students who participated in the CGL Tier 1 Online Paper 2016 held at various dates.
SSC CGL 2016 Answer Key Exam Analysis
Exam analysis says that the morning and evening shift exam paper of ssc cgl today was easy with the reasoning portion but difficult with GK and English portion. Maths Level was moderate. In the afternoon shift the reasoning part was much time consuming but English questions were bit easy specially from the comprehension and idiom part. Maths was tough in the afternoon shift. For more details regarding the CGL exam analysis stay tuned. An image will be uploaded here detailing the section wise and category wise questions asked from different sections and their level of toughness. You must read the how to download process as it will help you to directly access the answer key and question paper of SSC CGL held today from here. Before giving you the instructions of downloading the cgl answer sheet you may read the SSC CGL expected cutoff marks categorical wise in detail which is provided below.
1. Which state is more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha –
2. Boiling point of water depends on – atmospheric pressure
3. Dispute over Siachen is between which two countries –India & Pakistan
4. Kakori conspiracy took place in year – 1925.
5.CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies?
6. Which monument is called dream of stones ?
7. The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
8. First female Governor of India – Sarojini Naidu
9. Book – A thing of beauty is a joy forever, authored by – John Keats
10 Highest source of air pollution in the world?
11.Headquarter of FIFA?
12.How many member need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament?
13.Components responsible for acid rain?
14.What is Zeolite ?
15. Sex ratio of India calculated as –
16. Which one is a insulator
17. Highest mountain peak of Eastern Ghats?
18. first female governer of india?
19. money pay to a agent for sale?
Salary, commission, incentive, fee..
1. x+1/x=5 find 6x/x^2+x+1=?
2. a=x^1/3.y^1/3+x^(-1/3).y^(-1/3) find a^3-3ay-x=?
3. Ratio of area of sphere nd hemisphere if they have same radius.
4. If two equal arcs of circle made angles 60 degree nd 75 degree… Find ratio of radius..
5. if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
6. If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1
7.1..8…27…343…441..729, find out the wrong no. In the series.
8. What is the product of all positive factors of 18? A. 3042 B. 5832 C. 39 D. 324
9. If X=1+√2+√3, then X^2-2X-4=?
10. The single discount equal to three consecutive discounts of 10%, 12% and 5% ?
11. Two no are such that their difference their sum and their product are in the ratio of 1:7:24. The product of no is A. 24 B. 36 C.48 D. 60
4.water image. Group
5. One question from matrix…
6.1 8 27 , 64 125 216, 343 ? 729
7. Wrong series : 28 32 29 30 26 28
9. PAPER folding????
10. Counting of no of square in a figure
1.antonym of soothe
2.synonym of devastation
3.cat nap means?
4.fit her in a glove means?
5.spelling : connoisseur
SSC CGL 2016 Expected Cutoff Marks List
This is a heavy request and most searched keyword by candidates who appears in SSC CGL every year. The curiosity to know the cutoff marks is high in the candidates because as and when they total their marks by matching the answer key they check the minimum criteria to qualify according to their category like Gen, ST, SC, OBC, PH respectively. The SSC CGL cutoff for 2016 online mode is given below.
Evening Shift Questions :-
Topic No of Questions Level
- S.I, CI, Profit and Loss 4 Moderate
- Mensuration 1 Easy- Moderate
- Trigonometry 1-2 Easy-Moderate
- Algebra 2 Easy-Moderate
- Geometry 2 Easy-Moderate
- Speed and Distance 1 easy
- Time and Work 2 Moderate
- Di 5 Moderate
- Trigonometry 2 Easy
- Ratio & Alligation 2 Moderate
Total good attempts 18-21 Moderate
Topic No of Questions Level
- Syllogism 2 Easy
- Matrix 1 Easy
- Non Verbal 2 Easy
- Odd one out 2 Easy-Moderate
- Direction Sense Test 1 Easy-Moderate
- Analogy 1 Easy-Moderate
- Number Series 3 Easy-Moderate
- Alphabet series 2 Moderate
- Ven diagram 1 Easy
- Coading & Decoading 2 Easy
- Water image 1 Easy
- Mirror image 1 Easy
- Paper cutting 1 Easy
Total Good Attempts 20-22 Easy-Moderate
Questions asked in SSC CGL Tier I General Awareness 27th August 2016: Very few questions were being asked from Current Affairs. Basically questions were being repeated from previous year question papers. The level of difficulty was moderate. More preference as given on Static GK
Try to keep yourself updated. Do not attempt that question of which you are not sure about.
- When kakori incident took place?
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries?
- First female governor of India?
- Government bodies not under the attorney general of India
- Gold is found mostly in which desert.
- Highest source of air pollution in the world
- Components responsible for acid rain?
- questions from history
- 2 from biology
- 2. Lok shabha meeting minimum requirement of assembly members
- CAG does not financial enquiry from following ( state govt central govt .. Local buddies ) .
- bubbles from liquid are formed due to
- Population is counted 1000 m per females ..
- Mizoram Maharashtra Punjab me se kissme maximum education % h
- Components responsible for Acid rain …
- What is zeolite….
- Lacrymal gland in..
- Dream of stone called…..
- Sex ratio of India calculated as..
- Which state is more literate
- Headquarter of FIFA?
- Boiling point of water depends on?
- Which monument is called dream of stones?
- Who is the author of “A thing of beauty is a joy forever”?
Question asked in SSC CGL Tier I English Language 27th August 2016: Vocabulary based questions were asked. One synonyms 1 antonym 1 spelling, passage normal . This section was comparatively not easy.
- Sentence Improvement……. 3 Easy- Moderate
- Error Detection………………… 4 Easy-Moderate
- Idioms/Phrases………………. 3 Easy- Moderate
- Comprehension (Comparison of mothers in China and Fathers in India on emotional ground)…………………………… 5 Easy-Moderate
- Antonym/Synonym…………… 2 Easy
- One word………………………… 3 Repeated
- Fill in the blanks………………. 2 Moderate
- Spelling mistake……………… 1 Easy
- Total good attempts….. 18-20….. Moderate
Expected SSC CGL Cutoff 2016 Tier 1 Exam for Paper I Unofficial
|27-08-2016||Category Wise Tier-1 Exam|
|Cut off Marks||104.00||91||82||75.75||68.25||69.75||21||52.25|
Expert Advice as how to crack SSC CGL Tier-I exam 2016 by Career Launcher
As the date of the examination quickly approaches many of you must be wondering how to ensure that you crack the SSC CGL Tier-I exam. You should aim to cross the 100+ mark such that you stand a fair chance of clearing it. To help you in this we have a few pointers you can use to increase your score and crack the Tier-I stage of the exam:
- Remember, there are no sectional cut-offs and each section carries equal weightage, i.e. 50 marks. So, you can play to your strengths and maximize your score by focusing on any two sections of your preference. One should not aim to attempt the entire paper but instead the focus should be on accuracy. Out of the 50 questions of those two sections you have chosen to target, your aim should be to score at least 90+ marks. Besides these two desired sections, you can attempt 20-30 questions from the remaining sections. This will ensure that your total attempt crosses 140 marks and your score is above 100. Considering 95% accuracy and the fact that this time around each question will carry a negative score of 0.5 marks instead of the earlier weightage of 0.25)
- Also, we recommend you to use the option-elimination approach instead of following conventional methods especially in the quant section and in those questions of other sections where two incorrect options can be safely eliminated. This will aid you in improving your accuracy and speed.
Note: The above analysis will be applicable especially when the difficulty level and the pattern of the entire paper remains similar to the previous year papers.
A full Conversation Between the candidates about the SSC CGL 27th August exam every shift
1st shift update
paper thoda tough tha …See more
Aditi Srivastava please can anyone tell me about the gs part n specially current affairs???
Shrimohan Parasar Maths aur reasoning ka paper kaisa tha
Pri Sharma #
Fuzail Khan Paper was very easy 80 questions jo aate the 50 minutes mein hi ho gaye the. ?
Nitish Khare #
Dipayan Sengupta #
Virender Saini #
Cgl Aspirant #
Ankit Pandey #
Romain Region mera exam bhut achca gya… online paper hard copy se easy tha, server bhi bhut achca Tha, easy maths, and reasoning and gk,,
Haughty Udayan Wht does # means ??? :O
Jitin Pahuja Deepak Sapra
Abhimanyu Singh #
Gaurav Yadav hello students join my whatsapp group my whatsapp no.7052045578
Raj Singh #
Pervez Khan Cloze test or passage dono the ya sirf passage?
Prakash Das #
Sanjit Saha A66a frnd amr cgl admit e pic r signature ta bojha ja66e na ami Ki exam dite parbo na?plz help frnd
Real Rajkumar Sheep chal SA lag raha ki ek nai # kar dia to sab # karnge
Real Rajkumar # SE kya ho raha h
Real Rajkumar Kisi NE paper dia bhi h ya esae
Abhash Tiwari #
Chandrima Singh #
Prateek Panjiar #
Saurabh Kumar Verma English was difficult
Vivek Sharma Saare #waale hi ho ya koi dekar bhi aaya h….
Sachin Jaiswal #
Shubham Pandey Rahne do muh kholne ko…mera frnd ka tha aaj..usne bata diya kesa aaya paper.
Tips to download SSC CGL Answer Key 2016 Online
- Visit the official website i.e www.ssc.nic.in or your zonal ssc website.
- Go to the Answer Key tab and click on it.
- A page will open where the Click Here option will appear.
- Click on the respective link to open your answer key.
- A pdf will open on your screen after loading which is in respect to SSC CGL Answer Key 2016.
- Match your answers with the correct SSC CGL Answer Key 2016 all shifts.
- Estimate your marks and match with the cutoff marks of cgl pre 2016 given here.
Like, Share and comment us in the box below. Feel free to ask any queries or for assistance related to SSC CGL Answer Key 2016. Stay tuned for latest official SSC CGL Answer Key 2016 updates over here. Have a nice day and all the best to everyone !