Lakshmi Vilas Bank has released notification for the recruitment of various individuals in their department.Every year they releases a number of vacancy in the field of relationship officers and sale executives.This time around as they will releases on these sectors and as well as other sectors of the bank.So candidates have a very bright chance to work in such a large banking department.Interested candidates can apply via online registration before the last date of applying the form.All the important details of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 regarding to eligibility criteria, application process, application date, selection mode are define in below.Candidates applying for the job should have completed there graduation and must not be exceeding the age of 25 years.Candidates are advised to bookmark our page to get the previous year papers.Candidates can have a decent life as the pay scale of the bank are on the higher side.So candidates can have a brighter future working in banking sector.
lakshmi vilas bank current jobs 2016
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded in 1926 by a group of seven progressive businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. Their objective was to cater to the financial needs of people in and around Karur who were occupied in trading businesses, industry and agriculture.The chairman of Lakshmi Vilas Bank is Mr. Vidyasagar. There are several branches of Lakshmi Vilas Bank in India.Large number of branches are situated in Karur district.So here are some recruitment details Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
NAME OF THE ORGANISATION:Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
NAME OF THE VACANCY: Candidates should check the official website for the details about the vacancy.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:Candidates applying for the job must have completed there graduation from any recognized university/board.
AGE LIMIT FOR THE JOB:Candidates applying for the job must not be exceeding the age of 25 and not more than that.
SELECTION PROCEDURE:The personals will be selected on their performance in online examination or Interview as the authorities in the Lakshmi vilas bank decides.
PAY SCALE FOR THE JOB:For pay scale information candidates will have go to the official website.
Subject Covers in Lakshmi Vilas Bank Exam Syllabus 2016:-
- Numerical Ability =50
- Analytical Ability =50
- Verbal Ability= 50
- General Awareness= 25
- Computer Awareness =25
Exam Syllabus:- Exam Syllabus for Exam is given below:-
- Reasoning:- Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
- English Language:- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
- General Awareness:- Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
- Computer Awareness:- Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
Thanks for visiting our website.Candidates can bookmark our page for further details about this recruitment.Do share our page in social media and other websites as well.If candidates have any doubts regarding the topics they can ask by commenting on the comment box below.