Aspirants, who had applied for IBPS CWE V PO/ MT recruitment exam can check their respective syllabus from below. We have mentioned it here…………………………..
Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits eligible candidates for the various vacancies of Clerks, PO/MT and SO in participating organizations of 21 national public sector Banks. It releases separate notifications for Clerical cadre, Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer.
Recently it has released the IBPS CWE V PO/ MT Notification 2015 also for Regional Rural Bank vacancies. Nearly 15 to 20 lakh candidates appeared in this IBPS CWE V PO/ MT exam every year to get the job in banking sector that too in government. Now, here we had given you people IBPS CWE V PO/ MT Syllabus 2015. Take a look.
Don’t Miss : IBPS CWE V PO/ MT Syllabus 2015
latest IBPS CWE V PO/ MT Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern :
This Part will be of Qualifying Nature & consists of Total 100 Marks & Consists of 100 Questions.
No. Of Questions
- Total Time Duration for Screening Test is 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
IBPS PO Mains Pattern 2015 :
There is provision of Online Written exam consisting of 200 marks. Exam Pattern is as follows:-
No. Of Questions
|4||General Awareness(with special reference to Banking)||40||40|
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
NOTE : IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE V PO/ MT Syllabus 2015
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for IBPS CWE PO/ MT-V Exam is given below :
- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning. Questions from Non Verbal Reasoning may ask in the Exam.
English Language :
- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics etc. Comprehension will be lengthy & Difficult.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Data Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
General Awareness :
Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Important Topics of IBPS PO General Awareness are :
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
Computer Awareness :
- Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
Candidates you all can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment of yours is welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.