Tripura Police Recruitment board has released several recruitment opportunity for young and talented candidates for various post in their department.very year Tripura police recruits various Male and female candidates to various police department in Tripura state.This time around female candidates can also apply also apply for the exam. If you are searching for a government sector job or you want your career in police then this is a good opportunity for you. Tripura is a governed body through a parliamentary system of representative democracy. Tripura state government releases the recruitments annually. Candidates who are interested in recent govt jobs can check the recruitments released by the State Government.
Tripura police current recruitment notifications 2016
Tripura is a governed body through a parliamentary system of representative democracy. Tripura state government releases the recruitment annually. Candidates who are interested in state govt jobs can apply for the job.In today’s world ladies have equal rights in society. In the view to this the Tripura state government has specially released Tripura lady police recruitment.The recruitment is very helpful for citizen of Tripura who can solve their issues which are not explained to men.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:Candidates applying for the job in lower division must have done 10th or class 12th from any field.If they are applying for the higher posts they should have completed there graduation from any recognized board/university.
- AGE LIMIT: According to Tripura police department candidate’s age must be of 18 years and maximum of 22 years.
- PAY SCALE:Rs.5700 to 24000/- along with a grade pay of Rs.2100/-
SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM:The exam is divided into two parts:
PAPER- I consist of the following topics:
- Health education and community pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
- Hospital and clinical pharmacy
Total 300 questions will be asked in the Tripura police exam. The duration of the time is 3 hours.
PAPER-II consist of the following topics:
- General knowledge :The test will be include question relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography , economics scene , General policy and Scientific research .
- Current Affairs:Scientific progress / Development, National / International awards , Indian language , books , script , capital currency , sport athletes such as essential knowledge.
Before the written exam the physical exam will be taken in which the candidates will have to undergo the following things:
- 100 m Run – 15 seconds
- Long Jump – 3.80 m.
- Shot put – 5.60 m
- High jump – 1.20 m
- 800 meters run-2.50 minutes.
Candidates who are passed in the above physical test will have to give the written exam which is divided into two parts mentioned above.