Latest UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2015 Pattern & Exam Date
Candidates who had applied against these posts surely having a question in their mind that what will be the selection process for this recruitment. No need to worry friends, here we are telling you about all type of tests to be adopted by Commission in UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2015 & Selection Procedure.
Selection procedure :
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2015
A. Written Test :
Exam Pattern :- UP Vanrakshak Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 180 questions of total 180 marks.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part-III General Intelligence Test||50||50|
Exam Syllabus :- UPSSSC Vanrakshak Syllabus is given below :
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability –
- In this part, questions related to Knowledge of Hindi language and writing ability will be asked. Questions from this part will be standard of 12th class of UP Board or equivalent.
General Knowledge –
- This part of UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
General Intelligence Test –
- The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
B. Interview :
- The candidates qualified in written test will be called to appear in Interview/ Personality Test. Interview will be of 20 marks/
C. Physical Standard Test (PST) :
This test will be conducted for the candidates passed in Written Test & Interview. It is a qualifying nature test. The candidates will be expected to have the following physical measurements :
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/OBC/SC||168 cms||General/OBC/SC||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||ST||147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||General/OBC/SC||84 cms||Weight||45 to 58 Kgs|
Note :- Minimum 05 cms Chest expansion is mandatory.
D. Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET) : Those candidates who passed the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be expected to qualify this test :
It is expected from Male candidates to complete the race of 25 KMsin 04 hours with 10 Kilograms weight and Female candidates to complete the race of 14 KMs in 04 hours.
- This race is only qualifying nature.
- Hence, there will be no impact of PET on the merit list.
E. Medical Examination :
After qualifying all the tests, aspirants will be checked that they are medical fit or not as per the scale of Medical Test.
For extra updates log on to upsssc.gov.in
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page and get regular updates about UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2015.