Check out the latest IBPS CWE V Clerk Syllabus 2015 for Pre & Mains Exam Important Topics to Study for the exam
IBPS has Released an Advertisement in order to fill up the vacant post of Clerks through IBPS CWE Clerks V Exam. As announced earlier, IBPS has divided the Written Exam into two part i.e….. Preliminary Part & Mains Part. So According to the changes, IBPS CWE V Clerk Syllabus 2015 is described below…….
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducting an ONLINE Written exam for recruitment in Clerical Cadre. As the year passes competition for competitive exam gets tougher and tougher. So, in order get Selected for the above mention post, Nothing can work for selection except a smart study plan. Prepare for exam differently than other candidates. In this article, we are providing you IBPS CWE V Clerk Syllabus 2015.
New IBPS CWE V Clerk Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern
See More at : CWE Clerks V new Exam pattern
Exam Pattern :
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Pattern :
This Part will be of Qualifying Nature & consists of Total 100 Marks & Consists of 100 Questions.
No. Of Questions
- Total Time Duration for Screening Test is 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
Mains Exam :
There is provision of Online Written exam consisting of 200 marks. Exam Pattern is as follows:-
|S.No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|4||General Awareness(with special reference to Banking)||40||40|
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates
IBPS CWE V Clerk Syllabus 2015
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for IBPS CWE V Clerk Exam is given below :
- Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
English Language :
- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
General Awareness :
- Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
Computer Awareness :
- Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge of MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
If you have any query regarding IBPS CWE V Clerk Syllabus 2015, then write us through commenting in the comment box below.