NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) is a company that was incorporated for planning and promoting effective hydroelectric power in India. It is a company that generates billions of dollars as revenue every year. As, everybody knows that NHPC releases various employment notification every year. Candidates who hold Engineers, diploma holders, management candidates, post graduates and other specific education qualification holders are usually sought by NHPC. Candidates for the NHPC jobs are usually selected on the basis of their performance in the selection process which is usually decides by the recruitment authorities. These selection procedure includes i.e…………written test and an interview.
NHPC Jobs for 12th 1st division pass students 2015 – Eligibility Details
Those who performs well in these two stages with minimum requirements further move on to the next stages of the recruitment process. The employment notification of the company are notified in the official site, leading employment portals and in newspapers. After checking out those notification interested candidates filled up their respective application forms. The application form is available in the website. Find more details and latest updates about NHPC Jobs 2015, NHPC Jobs for 12th 1st division pass students 2015 , exam schedules, results, allotments, exam alert, syllabus etc here.
1) NHPC Recruitment, Apply Online :- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited had come up with a notification for the recruitment of 130 Trainee Engineer (Civil, Safety), Trainee Officer (Finance), Medical Officer, Trainee Officer (Law, PR, HR, Environment), Assistant Rajbhasha Officer and Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil & Electrical) posts on special recruitment drive (SRD) to fill up backlog of SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwD and Current year vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online form 05 December, 2015 to 18 December, 2015.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
Educational Qualification :
- For Trainee Engineer (Civil) : Candidates must possess full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc (Engineering), Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University/ Institute for S.No- I1,
- For Trainee Officer (Finance) : Graduation with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant of India for S.No- I2,
- For Medical Officer : MBBS Degree with valid registration for S.No- I3. Candidates should have relevant experience.
2) NHPC Recruitment, Apply Online : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 99 Trainee Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical) & Trainee Officer (Geology) vacancies through GATE-2016. Eligible candidates firstly have to apply online for GATE-2016 from 01 September, 2015 to 01 October, 2015 & then apply for NHPC through online from 01 January 2016 to 01 January 2016.
Age Limit :
- Candidates maximum age should be 30 years as on 01 April 2016.
Educational Qualification :
- For Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / Trainee Engineer (Civil) / Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) : Candidates should possess Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Production with minimum 60% Marks or equivalent.
- For Trainee Officer (Geology) : Full time regular M.Sc (Geo)/ M.Tech in Applied Geology from recognized Indian University/ Institute.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the website www.nhpcindia.com. For more information refer notification. Stay tuned with us.