Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Education Trust had revealed the admission form and prospectus for Class 6th entrance test 2015. Navodaya Vidyalaya will be conducting an open exam for class 6th admission under academic session 2016-2017. Students and their parents are requested to download application form along with prospectus to apply now for Rajiv Gandhi / Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV). Students can download Online Admission Form Navodaya Vidyalaya for Class 6th 2016-17 from the below link or you all can also get Online Admission Form Navodaya Vidyalaya for Class 6th 2016-17 by logging into its official web portal which is mentioned below.
Examination Pattern :
- The entrance test will be of two-hour duration.
- Questions which will be asked in the entrance test will be based on 5th standard.
- Exam contains 3 sections with only objective type questions.
- There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark.
- Exam Center will be provided in nearby Navodaya Vidyalaya school in the district concerned.
- Medium of Exam will be in both the languages i.e….. Hindi and English.
Application forms for admission may be made on the prescribed Application Form (attached with the prospectus) available free of cost from:
- Block Education Officer (BEO) (ii) District Education Officer (DEO)
- Headmaster of any Govt. / Govt. aided / Recognized Accredited Institute / Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan / NIOS where he/she is studying. (iv) Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- In case of non-availability of JNVST prescribed Application Form from the above, you may copy the format of Application Form on plain paper (preferably 21cm x 30cm) from website at the address www.navodaya.nic.in or the newspaper advertisement and apply on it.