Indian Navy has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 02/ 2016 Batch Course Commencing in the month of August 2016 only for Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23 November, 2015 to 06 November, 2015 & send hard copy of application on or before 13 December, 2015 & 20 December, 2015 for Remote Areas. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
online form Navy SSR batch 2nd 2016 bharti in Sailor apply now
- 17 to 21 years
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have done 10+2(12th) or its equivalent with physics and math compulsory and chemistry/Biology/ computer one of these.
Indian Navy SSR batch 2nd 2016 Selection Criteria :
- Selection will be on the basis of your given performance in written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PFT) and medical fitness test.
Physical Efficiency Test :
- The candidates must pass the PFT. It consist of 1.6 K.M. run to be completed in seven minutes, 20 Uthak Bathak and 10 Push Ups.
- Minimum 157 C.ms , weight & chest should be proportionate and Chest expansion minimum is 5 cm.
Training Period :
The Indian Navy training will be started on August 2015 from which 22 weeks training will be at Chilka and remaining other will be at Indian Navy centers.
- On the basis of 10+2 marks short listed candidates will be called for written test and the admit cards will be send to them, in which time & place of written exam , PFT date/ time will be indicate separately. Short listed candidates can also download their admit card/hall ticket from official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are advised to that they bring their original documents at the time of written exam.
How to apply for online form Navy SSR batch 2nd 2016
- In order to apply visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or Given above link.
- Click on the link shows “Apply for online form Navy SSR batch 2nd 2016”
- After that Tick on given box and click on proceed box.
- Fill up all empty box with required asked details i.e name , DoB according to 10th mark sheet.
- Fill up the box of E-mail ID which is mandatory
- After fill up application form the candidate needs to save it carefully and take out two copies of print
- Out of one will be send with signature , documents by ordinary post
Stay connected with us………………………………………………………………………………………………………….