Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railways has declared an official notification for the recruitment of 192 vacant post named as Trade Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2015-2016. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15 July 2015.
Candidates who have passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent, age of the Candidates must not be lees that 15 years and should not be more than 24 years as on 01 July 2015 are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates need to qualify written test, Physical fitness test, medical standard test in order to get selected for the post. There is no application fee to register yourself for the post of Trade Apprentice .
Candidates are here suggested to read the complete Rail Wheel Factory 2015 Recruitment before applying for the desired post.
For more details regarding Rail Wheel Factory 2015 Recruitment – Railways 192 Trade Apprentice Posts stay tuned with us.
Rail Wheel Factory 2015 Recruitment – Railways 192 Trade Apprentice Posts
Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka Bangalore, Undertaken by Ministry of Railways has displayed 192 seats for Trade Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2015-2016. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility mentioned in the Rail Wheel Factory official notification can send their application form on or before last date 15th July 2015.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to applyare given below…
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 192
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
Name of the Trades:
1. Fitter: 85 Posts
2. Machinist: 31 Posts
3. Electrician: 18 Posts
4. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 Posts
5. Turner: 05 Posts
6. Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts
7. CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group): 23 Posts
Age Limit :
- Candidates age must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years as on 01 July 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have Passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 system with ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Selection Process :
- Selection of the candidate will be made according to their own performance on test/ written test, Physical fitness test, medical standard test.
Pay scale :
- Selected candidates wil get Rs. 9909/- or Rs. 8808/- per month
Important dates to remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications : 15 July 2015
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory 2015 Recruitment
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format affixing recent passport size photograph on it along with full postal address and pin code, copies of relevant certificates (Date of Birth, Educational/ Technical Qualification certificates, and other relevant certificates (SSLC, ITI and Caste) by post to
The Assistant Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-64 on or before 15-07-2015. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for undergoing training as Trade Apprentice”.
You guys may also visit the official website which is rwf.indianrailways.gov.in for further details regarding Rail Wheel Factory 2015 Recruitment.
If you have any query in the matter of Rail Wheel Factory 2015 Recruitment – Railways 192 Trade Apprentice Posts, please tell about that. Your query will be answered soon.