SBI 2016 Clerk 17140 Post Online Application Form Fees Last Date Apply now : Hello friends welcome in here. Most of you must be searching out for the latest and recent 2016 SBI 2016 Clerk 17140 Post Online Application Form then you are at the correct site to visit because we are availing you the matter which you will definitely like and adore. State Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of 17140 Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates vacancies in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Applicants who are planning to take the solved key you can find in our web site and download the Answer Key SBI 2016 from it. Eligible candidates can submit online application from 05-04-2016 to 25-04-2016 against SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016. So the candidates who want to check estimate there marks can look up to here. Check out the complete details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply online which are given below.
SBI 2016 Clerk 17140 Post Online Application Form
Only the members who gave response to the previous announcement are presently looking for the suspected SBI 2016 Clerk. Before going to submit an online application for SBI Recruitment 2016, candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. In here we have provided the answer key regarding the exam.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): 10726 Posts
- Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 Posts
- Junior Associates for Backlog Vacancies: 3218 Posts
- Junior Associates for Tura (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh: 188 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates have age, not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01-04-2016, can submit an online application for SBI Clerk 2016 Recruitment.
- Online registration of SBI Recruitment from: 5th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of SBI Recruitment Application: 25th April 2016.
- Last date of online fee payment: 25th April 2016.
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for Prelim exam: Before one week of examination date (11-05-2016)
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for the Main exam: Before one week of examination date (17-06-2016)
- Date of Online Examination: Tentative May/June 2016.
How to apply SBI 2016 Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Find ‘Careers With Us’ link on the homepage and click it.
- Now find SBI Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India And click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now hit yellow button written with ‘Click here for New Registration’ and fill out all the information carefully.
- Upload passport photo, signature and other documents if required.
- Pay required fee through online mode and submit the final application.
- Download the final application and take a printout of it for future reference.