State Bank of India (SBI) had been organizing SBI cerk exam from so many years. As, banking sectors jobs are quite fascination to our generation and number of applicants who apply for SBI recruitment are getting increased year by year. Thus, the competition level gets increased too. Getting a job in SBI is a really tough task and this year it is going to be even more tough. Recently, on 25th and 26th of June SBI has manged clerk mains exam. Now, the exam has successfully ended and here we are to update you with some latest news related to this exam. Now, it’s time for you all to check out some recent updates on SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016. In this article we have presented few information in the matter to SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016, so it is recommended to take a look at the article written below.
SBI clerk cutoff list
SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016 for SC, ST, OBC, Gen | merit list
It is mandatory for those who want to get a job in SBI to secure marks according to SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016 list. The below shared cutoff score is just expected, official cutoff marks are yet to come. So, guys stay connected as we will be putting the official cutoff list very soon.
- SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016 (section wise) :-
|Section||No of Questions||Marks||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||20|
- SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016 (category wise) :-
|Marks (± 5 )||145||135||130||125|
Steps that are to be followed to check SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016 / merit list
- To visit the web portal of State Bank of India (SBI) CLICK HERE
- Now, take a look at the announcement section
- You would get few link over there
- Now, click on the appropriate link which looks similar to SBI Mains Expected cutoff 2016
- A pdf file will be flashed on your device screen
- Check out the SBI Mains 2016 category wise cutoff list
- Click on save button to download the PDF file on your system
Either you could follow the steps that are specified above or juts hit on the above given link. The choice is all yours guys. We will be putting more news on the same stuff very shortly. So, stay tuned. I hope this information has helped you and if you are left with any query then ask us by leaving your comment below. Your query would be answered as soon as possible.