SRMEEE last year paper & New Syllabus 2016 updated | practice paper : Hello friends welcome in here many of you must be searching out for the latest and recent 2016 SRMEEE last year paper & New Syllabus then you are at the correct site to visit. SRMJEEE 2015 Sample Papers are the practice papers for aspirants of SRMEE that will help them in performing better. Candidates appearing for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2016, i.e. formerly SRMEEE, will be able to prepare better with the knowledge of the paper pattern and practice questions, which they can get from SRMJEEE 2016 Model Papers. SRMJEEE 2016 aspirants can download the SRMJEEE 2016 Sample Papers below. Check out the matter which we have provided below and hope you like it. Check out the latest information regarding SRMEEE last year paper. The last date for receipt of application form is March 15, 2016. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted. Here we have brought the best which we have provided and hope you like it. Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled-in SRMJEEE 2016 Application for future reference. Interested candidates can apply online application form of SRMJEEE 2016 on this page. Check out the syllabus and pattern related to the exam.
SRMJEEE 2016 Sample Papers
- The SRMJEEE aspirants for the Offline (Paper Based Test) can download the Sample Papers for the SRMJEEE 2016 here.
- Provided by Careers360, the SRMJEEE 2016 Practice Papers will help the students in familiarizing themselves with the types of questions etc.
1. A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and For all disciplines: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry For biotechnology, biomedical engineering and genetic engineering: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE-2015 are eligible for all the B. Tech. degree programs.
3. Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE-2015 are eligible for B. Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
Part-1: Physics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
Part-2: Chemistry 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
Part-3: Mathematics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
Part-4: Biology 50 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks (Optional for engineering aspirants)General:
1. Total marks: 315
2. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer given Part-1, 2 & 3 and 0.7 marks will be reduced for every wrong answer in Biology.
3. Medium of question paper will be English.
4. Questions will be of objective type with single choice correct.