ssc cgl 2016 question paper full PDF tier 1: Hello everyone there is a good news regarding the concept that this year question paper is being released by the ssc cgl on the official website of Staff Selection Commission this year 2016 . Aspirants can now go though the official webpage and can see the latest question paper released by the Staff Selection Commission common graduate level entrance exam .those candidates who are preparing for the next year exam can now easily download it .for the latest updates you aspirants must b keep in touch as regard the SSC CGL complete description for the pdf is given below.
ssc cgl 2016 question paper full PDF
Staff Selection Commission Common Graduate Level exam had successfully conducted this year and now the question paper of this year will b released on the website that is ssc.nic.in with the answr key .Soon the result will b announced on the basis of cut off marks and the merit list will decided the selection of the candidates.Staff Selection Commission was released the SSC CGL Tier 1 cut off 2014 along with the results.
The commission will release the marks of qualified and non qualified candidates soon on its official site ssc.nic.in. 1,42,642 candidates are qualified for Paper-I and paper-II for tier 2 examination and nearly 77,577 thousand are qualified for paper-III additionally for Statistical Investigator posts. As per the SSC CGL tier-II Exam Schedule 2015 the tier 2 examination for the qualified candidates is on 11th and 12th April 2015. Admit cards for the CGL tier 2 examination will be available on the official site 7 days before the exam. We will give the latest updates related to SSC CGL tier 1 and tier examination in our site. Check the Cut off marks for SSC CGL tier 1 2014 below.
- Western region (http://www.sscwr.net)
- Southern region (http://www.sscsr.gov.in)
- Northern region (http://sscnr.net.in)
- North-Eastern (http://sscner.org.in/)
- Karnataka-Kerala region (http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)
- Central Region (CR) (http://ssc-cr.org)
- Madhya Pradesh Region (http://www.sscmpr.org)
- North-west Region (http://www.sscnwr.org)
- Eastern Region (http://18.104.22.168)
- All Regions: www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssc.nic.in.
steps to download pdf:
- go to the official website that is www.ssc.nic.in
- click on pdf of question paper 2016
- download the pdf
- take a print out of the question paper
Note :For any other query regarding this you may leave a comment below in the comment box and keep in touch for latest updates