Staff Selection Commission are done with the Common Graduate Level (CGL) exam 2016. SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is scheduled from 27thAugust to 10th September 2016. The held in morning and evening shift attempted by huge number of applicants. Contenders must be scrutinizing solved SSC CGL “3rd-Sep” Question Paper 2016. The answer keys will soon be published at the official portal. It’s a national level recruitment test for which lakhs of students registered themselves. Now, applicants can check out SSC CGL “3rd-Sep” Question Paper 2016 solutions from the given link. The exam has been conducted successfully at various location in all over India. I know one thing that you people must be eagerly looking for the same stuff. Official updates regarding the same will be posted within sometime. In the meanwhile time one could check out the webpages of coaching centers.
Click here to download :- SSC CGL 2016 solved question paper
SSC CGL “3rd-Sep” Question Paper 2016 Answer Key-CGL (1-2-3) Shift Review
- Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Exam : Combined Graduate Level (CGL Tier 1)
- Date of Exam : 3rd of September, 2016
- SSC CGL “3rd-Sep” Question Paper 2016 (solutions) : Available Soon
- Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Many prestigious recruitment test is being taken under the supervision of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). SSC took up the responsibility of conducting this test fairly and off-course the work was done amazingly by the officials. The authorities will be making the announcement related to SSC CGL “3rd-Sep” Question Paper 2016 solution very soon. As we are expecting them to reveal the official news within 2 to 3 days. The officials are trying their best to reveal the download link as soon as possible. The questions has been asked from various topics like General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Each section consists of 25 questions of 50 marks. Therefore the complete score that an applicant get will be out of 200 marks. The question paper must be completed within 2 hours of given duration.
Questions of GK from Morning Shift 3rd Sept SSC CGL 2016
- Forward bloc was formed by – Subhash Chandra Bose
- What is Bio remediation? – Consumption of pollutants by microorganisms to break down environmental pollutants.
- First amputee to climb Mt. Everest – Arunima Sinha
- 0 kelvin equal to – -273.15 Celcius
- Who is the father of green revolution – Norman Ernest Borlaug
- Speaker submits resignation to – Deputy Speaker
- Swarn Jayanti Shahri rozgar Yojan related to – Urban poverty
- First national park of India – Jim Corbett National Park
- Who regulates insurance in India – IRDAI
- The country that detonated its hydrogen bomb – North Korea
- First session of INC was presided by – Womesh Chandra Bonnerjee
Questions of GK from Afternoon Shift 3rd Sept SSC CGL 2016
1.Forward bloc was formed by- Subhash Chandra Bose
2. bioremediation is-
3.First Indian women to climb mount Everest-Bachendri Pal.
4. 0 kelvin equal to –(-273.15 Celcius)
5.Who is the father of green revolution–MS Swaminathan
6.Who saidd din-e- elahi as something folly rather than wisdom
7.Bible of socialism
8.Speaker submits resignation to-Deputy Speaker
9. Swar Jyanti Shahri rozgar Yojan related to- Urban poverty
10.First national park of India-Jim Corbett National Park
11.Who regulates insurance in India- (IRDAI )
12.Country to detonate its hydrogen bomb-North Korea
13.First session of INC was presided by- Womesh Chandra Bonnerjee
Questions of Maths from Afternoon Shift 3rd Sept SSC CGL 2016
A and B can do a work in 12 days while A alone can do the same work in 30 days. How long will B take to do the same work?
Sum of factors of 4b22c2 – (b2+c2-a2)2
Find the ratio of side of square and radius of circle, having the same area.
If, (½(a-b))2+ab = P(a+b)2. Then find P.
Questions of Reasoning 3rd Sept SSC CGL 2016
Find the odd one out (a)Cub (b)Tomcat (c)Baby (d)Fawn
Some examples of similar questions asked previously are:
All crows are swans. Some swans are ducks. Conclusion – I. All ducks are crows. II. Some swans are crows.
If 324 + 289 = 35, 484 + 441 = 43. Then 625 +400 = ?
A man had 17 goats, all but 8 died. How many does he have now?
The cutoff score will be revealed later on. The news in the matter to the same will be posted here in some days. Right now, your main concern must be the answer keys and this could be downloaded from our webpage. Soon the official download link will be updated here and afterwards you could be able to grab the same easily.
How to grab SSC CGL “3rd-Sep” Question Paper 2016 (solved) ???
- Login to ssc.nic.in
- Find the link on the homepage
- If you get any similar link then make a single click
- A file in PDF format will be opened
- All you need to do is select the set code in which you want to see the answer keys
- Download it
Leave your queries below………………………………………………………………………………………………………