had conducted an exam for the post of GD (Group division). This exam was successfully held on 4th of October 2015 and a large section of aspirants had marked their presence on this exam so that they would be selected for the post which they had applied for. But unfortunately the exam got cancellation because the question paper had been leaked. Now the organization will be re-organizing the exam on 22th November, 2015. Through this exam aspirants will be getting chance of doing a government jobs of their own choice in various department that include CRPF, NIA , SSF and Rifleman.
Huge number had applied for it and now looking forward to download SSC GD RE-exam Syllabus & Pattern. You may check SSC GD RE-exam Syllabus & Pattern from below.
SSC GD RE-exam Syllabus & Pattern held on 22 nov 2015
Selection Procedure :
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST) :
1) Height :
- For Males : 170 cms.
- For Females : 157 cms.
2) Chest :
- For males only : Unexpanded : 80 cms, Expanded : Min expansion 5 cms.
3) Weight :
- For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
|For Male||For Female Candidates|
|Race||5 Kms in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kms in 8½ Minutes|
For Ladakh Region :
|For Male||For Female Candidates|
|Race||1 Mile in 6½ Minutes||800 Meters in 4 Minutes|
The Commission is going to re-conduct written examination of candidates qualified in PST/PET in both Online and Off-line mode.
SSC GD RE-exam Pattern is as follows :
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD RE-exam Syllabus & Pattern
1) General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, coding and decoding, etc.
2) General Knowledge and General Awareness :
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
3) Elementary Mathematics :
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations.
4) English/ Hindi :
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Comprehension Passage.
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page and get regular updates about SSC GD RE-exam Syllabus & Pattern.