NEET which is also referred as National Eligibility Entrance Test. This test is started from this year and the responsibility had been given to CBSE Board. National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is an entrance test which is being taken by only those applicants who want to make their career in medical field by taking admission in various medical courses (MBBS/BDS) offered by top medical colleges in the country. For the session 2016, the authorities had made a decision that the exam must be taken on two phases, i.e. NEET Phase – I and NEET Phase – II. NEET phase 2 registration 2016 had been started. So, what are you people waiting for??? hurry up!!! NEET phase 2 registration 2016 would be ended in the second week of June 2016. In this article we are giving you each update about NEET phase 2 registration 2016 and other information related to application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
Start NEET phase 2 registration 2016 apply online application form | Exam date
An individual will only be declared qualified for NEET phase 2 registration 2016, if he/she fulfill the requirement mentioned below read it out carefully :-
Eligibility Criteria :-
- An individual must be an Indian Nationals and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Applicant minimum age must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Applicant maximum age must be 25 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- According to the rules and regulations. Relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories.
- An individual must have 12th with subject i.e………….Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Important dates NEET Phase II are mentioned below :-
- Notification release – First week of May 2016
- Application Form starts – Second week of May 2016
- Last date to submit the application form – Second week of June 2016
- Admit Card Release – first week of July 2016
- Exam date – 24th July 2016
- Result announced – 17th August 2016
- Counselling starts – Fourth week of September 2016
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Phase II 2016 :-
in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Phase II question paper, 180 objective type questions will be asked (four options with only one correct answer) from the subject Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The answers of each question will be given on MICR sheets. The exam must be done by an individual within 3 hours.
NEET Phase II Application Form Fee Detail :
|NEET 2016 Fee Detail||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1200||Rs. 2400 (Rs. 1200 late fee)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 650||Rs. 1850 (Rs. 1200 late fee)|