Hello friends, i have a really important update for you people who are about to give the RRB ticket examiner exam which will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards. The important update is regarding ticket examiner syllabus has been disclosed by the Railway Recruitment Boards. Aspirants who are searching for the ticket examiner syllabus they can get the ticket examiner syllabus on this web page to prepare accordingly. For more update in connection to ticket examiner syllabus stay tuned with us.
ticket examiner syllabus and examination details are given below (Centralised Employment Notice No.02/2015) :-
- Department Name :- Indian Railway
- Exam Conduct By :- RRB – Railway Recruitment Boards
- Post Name :- Ticket Examiner – 180 posts
- Total Number of posts :- 651
- Pay Band & GP :- 5200-20200/- Grade pay :- 2400/-
DOWNLOAD ticket examiner syllabus PDF FROM HERE
ticket examiner syllabus Download Online 2015 – 2016 RRB
RRB Ticket Examiner Selection Procedure 2015 :
- Selection will made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. In addition,qualifying Skill Test/Interview (wherever applicable) will also be conducted. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules. The typing skill test shall be conducted either on manual typewriter OR personal computer as per the option of candidates.
Negative Marking :
- There shall be penalty (negative marking) in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Question paper languages :
- The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages.
Questions Types :
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
NOTE -Some of the RRB(s) may offer option for ONLINE examination also.
Exam Duration :-
- Duration of the examination will be 120 minutes.
|ticket examiner syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015|
|Topics||The question paper will have 100-120 questions|
|Technical Ability|| About 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General
|General Awareness||About 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning.|
ticket examiner syllabus
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to :
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- General Science
- Technical Ability
NOTE : Indian Railway reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised Indian Railway website indianrailways.gov.in.
Stay tuned with us for more updates regarding Latest ticket examiner syllabus.