UKPSC is going to conduct Civil Judge (Junior Division) Pre Exam 2015 in the month of January, 2016.
Here we will provide the UKPSC Civil Judge Previous questions paper & Syllabus at our official website. Based on the syllabus candidates can get an idea about their examination and get an idea for how to prepare for the examination and schedule the syllabus for easy preparation. All the applied candidates must download the UKPSC Civil Judge Previous questions paper & Syllabus through our official website. Candidates can keep in touch with our official website for more information about the recruitment.
(DOWNLOAD) UKPSC Civil Judge prelims 2016 syllabus
UKPSC Civil Judge Previous questions paper & Syllabus 2016 Pre Exam Pattern
Exam scheme :
- Preliminary Written (Screening) Test
- Main Written Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test
Exam Pattern :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be one paper of 200 marks consist two parts i.e. Part-I of 50 marks and Part-II of 150 marks.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
|1.||The Present Day||150|
|3.||Law : Paper-I||200|
|4.||Law : Paper-II||200|
|5.||Law : Paper-III||200|
UKPSC Civil Judge Previous questions paper & Syllabus
Exam Syllabus :
(1) The Present Day : This paper is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of the reactions to what is happening in India and the world generally at the present day, particularly in the legal sphere and also his power of expression in English. Question, the answers to which should be in essay form will relate mainly to jurisprudence, international law, neutrality, recent legislation, particularly-Indian Constitutional law and developments, especially on their legal aspect and so on but will not be confirmed to them. Credit will be given both for substance and expression; conversely deduction will be made for bad expression, including faults of grammar, misuse of words etc.
(2) Language : A passage in English will be set and the candidate will be required to translate it into the ordinary language spoken in the courts, using the Devanagri script …….Marks 30
Likewise a passage of Hindi will be required to be translated in ordinary English language …….. Marks 30
There will be English Précis writing also …….Marks 40
(3) Law: Paper I- Substantive Law : The questions set will be restricted to the field covered by The Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership, the Law Concerning casements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property, including the principles of equity specially applicable thereto, the principles of equity, with special reference to the Law of Trust and specific relief. Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law.
(4) Law : Paper II- Evidence and Procedure : The field will be that covered by the Law of Evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading. The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters, such as the framing of charges and issues the methods of dealing with the evidence of witness, the writing of judgment and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
(5) Law : Paper III- Revenue & Criminal : U.P. Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act (as applicable in Uttarakhand) and Indian Penal Code.
For Interview :
- There will be an Interview/ Personal of 100 marks for the candidates qualified in Main Written Exam.
- The selection will be based on marks of candidates obtained in his past schools, colleges and universities.
- The mental, physical, intelligence condition of the candidate will be tested in Personality Test.
- There will also be a Practical Test for Computer Proficiency of candidate.
Official site :- ukpsc.gov.in