Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will be conducting a recruitment exam for the post of Forest guard. Total 563 vacancy positions are to be filled thorough this recruitment. Huge number of job seekers have applied for it and application process is in progress. Aspirants those who have applied successfully for UPSSSC Forest Guard post have started their preparation for the exam. Written Exam will be conducted on upcoming dates, still the exam date has not yet decided it will be soon updated in official website. Interested candidates may check out the UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Syllabus from main website
UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Exam Pattern consists of multiple choice questions. In order to qualify UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam 2015 candidate must have the knowledge of Maths, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Current Affairs. Qualified candidates will be the only one who will be allowed to attend Interview session which will be conducted by UPSSSC Authority.
It is very difficult to get a job now a days as the competition has increasing day by day. To get a clear idea about the syllabus organization has declared UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Syllabus . Download it from official website and Prepare well for the exam. Wishing Good Luck to all the applicants.
For more updates in connection to UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern stay tuned with us.
Check out : UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Category: Syllabus
- Name Of The Posts: Forest Guard
- Number of Posts: Total 563 posts
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
UPSSC has issued UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Syllabus and UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 exam pattern. Candidates who have a question in mind about what will be the selection process adopted by UPSSC . So we are providing whole information about the selection process for the given posts.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical examiantion
We know that the candidates preparing for the given posts want to know about the whole selection process in detail. So here is the explanation of the whole selection process mentioned below:
- Written Test : The candidates have to submit the scrutiny of applications after that the candidates will be shortlisted by the commission and call them to appear in a written examination. Candidates can get more information regarding this from the official website of UPSSC or can stay connected with us for latest updates.
- Interview : The candidates have to clear the written test after that they will be called for the interview Personality Test. Marks of Interview will be intimated with the written test syllabus.
- Physical Standard Test :After clear the written test and interview candidates have to pass this test. It is a qualifying nature test.
The candidates appeared in this test should have the following physical measurements :
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/OBC/SC||168 cms||General/OBC/SC||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||ST||147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||General/OBC/SC||84 cms||Weight||45 to 58 kgs|
UPSSSC Forest Guard 2015 Syllabus
Important Note :
The Candidates should note that minimum 05 cms chest expansion is mandatory.
- Physical Efficiency / Endurance Test (PET) : After qualifying the Physical Standard Test (PST) candidates are eligible for this test.
- The male candidates have to complete the race of 25 kms in 04 hours with 10 kg weight and female candidates have to complete the race of 14 kms in 04 hours.
- The race is only of qualifying nature.
- Hence, the Merit List will not be effected by PET.
Medical Examination : After clearing all the tests candidates will be checked as they are medically fit or not according to the medical Scale.
Candidates are requested to stay connected with us for more informations and latest updates. In case of any feedback, suggestions or any query you can leave your comments in the given comment box. Keep yourself updated by connected with us.