UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 : Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission had come up with a UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 under various Department. It’s a good for all those who have been searching out for such opportunity everywhere and the commission will be organizing a (General Recruitment) Competitive exam 2016 to select the most desired contender for Stenographer or Personal Assistant vacancies. Read out the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 official notification from the below presented link .Through UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016, the commission will be going to fill up a total of 808 Vacancies. All the interested and qualified aspirants are here by informed that the online submission for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 had been started. So, what are you people waiting for have a look at some easy steps which are mentioned below in the end through which you will be able to fill your application form online. Apply Online for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 before on 7th March 2016. More details are given below……………..
The Official website of Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 808 Vacancies apply at www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Details :
Total Vacancies : 808
- Stenographer : 796
- Personal Assistant : 12
No. of Posts category wise :
- General- 525
- OBC- 160
- SC- 103
- ST- 20
Education Qualification :
- Applicants must have done at least intermediate or any other equivalent examination and must have gained a CCC certificate of DOEACC. Apart from all this qualification contender must be able to have minimum speed of 80 wpm in Hindi aashulekhan while 25 wpm in Hindi typing as well.
Age Limit :
- Required minimum age of the candidates who want to apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 must be 18 years while maximum should be 40 years.
- Please note that age would be reckoned as on 1st July 2016 and relaxation in upper age limit to candidates absorbed under reservation categories is also applicable according to norms of state government.
Salary/Grade Pay :
- The total salary which is offered to the shortlisted contenders are Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/2400/- (For Stenographer) and
- Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (for Personal Assistant).
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: Rs.185/-
- SC/ST: Rs.95/-
- Physically Handicapped: Rs.25/-
Payment of Application Fee must be done through State Bank of India I Collect fee mode.
Selection Procedure :
- Final selection of eligible contender is entirely depend upon the performance done by applicants in written examination followed by personal interview. Syllabus and admit card details can be grabbed from later notification.
Important Dates :
- Online Application starts from : 17th February 2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 07th March 2016
- Last date for fee payment : 09th March 2016
Written Exam : Exam Pattern for the Stenographer written Exam is as Follows :-
- The entire written test will consists of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Time duration for written test will be 01:00 hours (60 minutes).
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
- There shall be no negative marking.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
How to apply UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out the Notifications/Advertisements tab on homepage and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement related to “UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016”.
- Click on View Advertisement link to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully before registering yourself for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to Notifications/Advertisements page and Select Apply button.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details that had been asked over there.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application form after the completion of all the formalities.
- Save your Application ID/Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application for record and more use.
If you people will have any types of inquiry the Help Line No. is :- 0522 – 2720814
Stay Tuned to our website !