Few weeks back, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had invited Application from eligible aspirants for various Posts of Council House Guard, Fire Guard under Uttar Pradesh Secretarial department & for Wild Life Guard, Forest Guard under Chief Conservator of Forest, UP Forest Department through General Recruitment Test 2015 which will be conducted by same organization who had issued the recruitment notification. A written test will be conducted for Vanrakshak post in the month of October, 2015.
- UPSSSC Vanrakshak Exam Date – 18 October, 2015 (SUNDAY)
Below we provide upsssc vanrakshak study important tips/syllabus 2015 for those people who had applied for the above recruitment. So, i would suggest you people to have look on the below mention upsssc vanrakshak study important tips/syllabus 2015 and prepare for you exam.
upsssc vanrakshak study important tips/syllabus 2015 – Exam Date
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
Now let’s have a look on each test one by one :
1) Written Test :
UP Vanrakshak Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 180 questions of total 180 marks.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part-III General Intelligence Test||50||50|
2) Interview :
- The candidates qualified in written test will be called to appear in Interview/ Personality Test. Interview will be of 20 marks.
3 ) Physical Standard Test (PST) :
- This test will be conducted for the candidates passed in Written Test & Interview. It is a qualifying nature test. The candidates will be expected to have the following physical measurements :
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/OBC/SC||168 cms||General/OBC/SC||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||ST||147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||General/OBC/SC||84 cms||Weight||45 to 58 Kgs|
Note : Minimum 05 cms Chest expansion is mandatory.
4) Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET) :
Those candidates who passed the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be expected to qualify this test :
- It is expected from Male candidates to complete the race of 25 KMs in 04 hours with 10 Kilograms weight and Female candidates to complete the race of 14 KMs in 04 hours.
- This race is only qualifying nature.
- Hence, there will be no impact of PET on the merit list.
5) Medical Examination :
- After qualifying all the tests, aspirants will be checked that they are medical fit or not as per the scale of Medical Test.
upsssc vanrakshak study important tips/syllabus 2015
UPSSSC Vanrakshak Syllabus is given below :
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability :
- In this part, questions related to Knowledge of Hindi language and writing ability will be asked. Questions from this part will be standard of 12th class of UP Board or equivalent.
General Knowledge :
- In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts.
General Intelligence Test :
- Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
For more details visit : upsssc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the website of UPSSSC for updates regarding upsssc vanrakshak study important tips/syllabus 2015.