Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) were given the responsibility to organize AP PGECET (Andhra Pradesh Post graduate Engineering common Entrance test) fairly. As per the pre-decided schedule the exam took place successfully in Nano technology (NT) and Computer science & information Technology (CS) and IT Written exam on 25th May 2015. Actually, the entrance test was held for those aspiring contenders who want to take admission in various branches. The test in order to grab seat in one of the following mentioned branch like biotech, aerospace, electronics, chemical, geo engineering mechanical, civil, electrical, instrumentation, food technology, metallurgy & informatics and pharmacy (EC, BT, AS, CE, ME, FT, EE, EI, MT, CH, GG, PY) would be taken on 26th and 27th may 2015.
www.appgecet.org AP PGECET 2016 Answer Key & Cutoff Marks For GG PY CS 25th may
Huge crowd attempted the entrance test this year and all of them are very much keen to download the AP PGECET 2016 Answer Key. Here we got a great news for all of them official AP PGECET 2016 Answer Key would be disclosed within 2 to 3 days in PDF format. So, visit our webpage and here you will get a download link of official answer sheet. Answer sheet would be presented for each subject.
AP PGECET 2016 Common Entrance test pattern :-
- The test must have been completed by the applicants within two hour duration.
- The question paper had 120 multiple choice objective type questions, each question carried one mark itself.
AP PGECET 2016 cutoff marks :-
- For unreserved category students, AP PGECET 2016 cutoff score is 25%
- In case of reserved category applicant (SC / ST) there is no minimum marks.
- So, basically AP PGECET 2016 cutoff marks General candidates are 30 out of 120.
Contestants have to wait few more days to view official answer sheet, after AP PGECET 2016 cutoff mark would be out too………………………stay tuned…………………………………………………..